What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus Canyon remake chat

Maybe I should upgrade so I can at least get one beforehand
it’s another £4k

@Happypin I was offered an LE last week at £800 more than it cost them to buy. They did say someone else was interested and I backed off but if its still available and you want to grab it and sell yours, I'm happy to pay what it cost you and wait until they finally ship the standard ones. Not entirely sure if they sold it but they are on this thread and if that helps you get one sooner then I'm fine with matching whatever it was you paid for it and you can get their LE if still available. PM me and i'll message them and see if its still available.

*edit* messaged the guy to check if still available for you.

Last edited:
@Happypin I was offered an LE last week at £800 more than it cost them to buy. They did say someone else was interested and I backed off but if its still available and you want to grab it and sell yours, I'm happy to pay what it cost you and wait until they finally ship the standard ones. Not entirely sure if they sold it but they are on this thread and if that helps you get one sooner then I'm fine with matching whatever it was you paid for it and you can get their LE if still available. PM me and i'll message them and see if its still available.

*edit* messaged the guy to check if still available for you.
Worth a try I guess.
thank you

Still waiting on phone call as well did they call you on the day it was delivered or day before

I've only had about 20 minutes on it. Game arrived at about 5:20pm.

It's got a few niggles I need to sort (DMD keeps going blank at random) and the shaker motor screws are way too long. Be careful anyone using a flat bed to lift. I'll get it sorted.

View attachment 241680
How much notice did they give you before it was delivered

I don’t think mine will be coming this week
I saw the back of the Luton he was working all this week he said. He was stopping at a service station tonight with more deliveries in the morning.

He had quite a few games back there!

I saw the back of the Luton he was working all this week he said. He was stopping at a service station tonight with more deliveries in the morning.

He had quite a few games back there!
lets hope the van doesn`t get nicked then

He had quite a few games back
Hopefully I mite get a phone call I’m working far away tomorrow aswell

Back
Top Bottom