What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD Coffin Mod MK2…… Maybe

View attachment 179964
What relevance does an nhs even have for ID? Just seems abit suss
This isn't a UK rule - our customs don't have access to your (private) NHS number to even verify it, and why would they bother anyway?!? They will just hold onto the goods at the port until any VAT/customs fees have been paid, but they don't really care who pays the bill. Perhaps the seller means their country's paperwork. I think I'd just give them any random assortment of 10 digits - neither their nor our customs will be able to verify it as an NHS number anyway so it's meaningless, but their systems might need a number in the NHS format perhaps (i.e. 10 digits).

I have refunded everyone
This isn't a UK rule - our customs don't have access to your (private) NHS number to even verify it, and why would they bother anyway?!? They will just hold onto the goods at the port until any VAT/customs fees have been paid, but they don't really care who pays the bill. Perhaps the seller means their country's paperwork. I think I'd just give them any random assortment of 10 digits - neither their nor our customs will be able to verify it as an NHS number anyway so it's meaningless, but their systems might need a number in the NHS format perhaps (i.e. 10 digits).
as above ebay automatically cancelled it before I had chance to take the risk. Obvs if anyone else once to take the risk when he realists feel free

I helped do the paperwork for the WPCiri scanners the other year and have sympathy with sellers who are unsure on how to handle the odd questions on custom forms.
I do not think he was scamming but applauded your concern.

Let’s keep looking.

Did they mean National Insurance Number rather than National Health Service Number?

Not imported anything since Brexit so don't know what's standard procedure.

His reply did seem more like a genuine seller than some scammer but maybe best forgotten.

He’s actually relisted it for more what a tool lol. There’s another one on there from Canada but it’s abit more expensive

Well we have a +1 to go in so lets us know the total cost it may not increase things too much?

The Canadian one is £179.50 including postage but also has the offers feature.

I think we may of had a lucky escape on the other one he’s relisted it for over 180 and another one for over 190 whats the betting that’s the one that he sold the other day for £100

We should be mindful that we are likely to get custom charges too. That doesn’t change me being happy to upfront a share.

If this new one is through eBay then I believe that's all paid upfront through their international postage.

Happy to cover any further sur charges too.

Back
Top Bottom