What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD Coffin Mod MK2…… Maybe

Let me know which bits you need and I will start cleaning them as they are filth at the moment.

Let me know which bits you need and I will start cleaning them as they are filth at the moment.
The plastic plinth the mod will sit over. The metal bit the plinth goes on including the bit for the lock lights and it’s assembly so all that bit lol

Think the seller is scammy even tho there is still one payment left I went ahead and bought it so we didn’t miss out because we missed out on a cheaper one he was selling a couple days ago. I recieved this scammy looking msg

3069D2D0-A492-41C5-9E8D-277E03590672.png

Anyone else had this before?

This is what eBay said
Thank you for confirming. Rudi, I have checked the details and in this case I would like to share that please do not share any personal details with the seller for your order.In this case if you do not wish to proceed with the order please ask your seller to cancel the order for you as being the sole owner only seller is the one who can cancel the order. And If you wish to proceed with the order please reply the seller that you do not wish to share any details with the seller you will get in touch with the your country's customs directly for this once the order will arrive to your country if any import charges will be applicable for you order.

What makes you think this is a scam, could they just be ill-informed of UK tax laws?

What protection do you have if you proceed with purchase?

I'd start a conversation with seller and try and get more info.

What makes you think this is a scam, could they just be ill-informed of UK tax laws?

What protection do you have if you proceed with purchase?

I'd start a conversation with seller and try and get more info.
For one sellers aren’t allowed to ask for personal details. In all my years of overseas buying I’ve never been asked for an nhs number. If we didn’t have Covid cards would u even know what ur number is? I sure as hell wouldn’t I didn’t even know it was a thing. I’d imagine ur have the same protection regardless

well looks like eBay refunded it automatically before I hand chance

But his last reply was

New message from: norrin666 (5,842iconGreenStar_25x25.gif)​

I do not know who gave you this information but rest asured it is false.

The shipments to the UK go twice through customs...first time when leaving the EU (Spain) and second when they hit the UK.

If the custom-paperwork is not filled out exactly how it should be the shipment will be refused by customs.

I have spend plenty of time explaining this issue to you politely and everything I wrote is exactly how we should proceed according to the laws.

We are happy to cancell the order according your wish.

Thank you and have a nice day.​

Back
Top Bottom