What's new

Sold Box of Fishtales Parts

I'll definitely take these 3 items so far. Have you got any more wireform ramps? i'll get you a picture of these reel brackets i'm on about to

image-7.jpeg

image-8.jpeg

Here are the brackets i'm on about. there are 2 that are used to mount the reel optos in the correct place on the reel assembly

shbits4-2.jpg

image.jpeg
Here are the brackets i'm on about. there are 2 that are used to mount the reel optos in the correct place on the reel assembly

View attachment 41565

View attachment 41565
I'll definitely take these 3 items so far. Have you got any more wireform ramps? i'll get you a picture of these reel brackets i'm on about to

View attachment 41564
View attachment 41563
I,ll have a look about for other bits u need , ps the plastic u want has been repaired at some point

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi
I don't want to jump on anyone's toes regarding this.
But if no one else wants it who had comments on here before, i would like the boat plastic as its still better than mine

Happy to take a back seat as I know Jim needs bits and bobs

Regards
Gaz

I,ll keep looking , but exhausted most places I can think of , might of put things in a safe place

Ok thanks. the original box of parts looked to have all the wire forms in it, hence my original resurrection of this thread. Cheers

Could I go for these two plastics please plus the plastic reel ...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ahha! I now know where they went!!

After an hour digging through mails and convo's, I can reveal that the "dodgy Bloke" i met in a layby, next to a hotel, where we went and had a beer and a chat was.....

@RGV !!!!

:)

I suggest speaking to Rog and see if he has anything left!!

(sorry @RGV - didn't realise it was you!!!)

Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom