What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Box of Fishtales Parts

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Clean up time....

So a box of Fishtales parts going here from Playfield stripdown. Includes most wireforms, Apron and everything seen in the pic in the wooden box (Preferably even the wooden box too!!!)

ft1.jpg

ft2.jpg

Numerous coils, kicker assemblies, caster wheel and optos switches etc etc. Not complete as some bits have been robber over the last year, however a rather useful box of bits if you have a Fish Tales.

Need it gone asap since it's taking up too much room..... £60 cash collected from Birmingham sound reasonable??

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
I think it was the boat part someone was after?

Don't think that's included in what Pauls selling.

I've got the boat , boat ramp , most plastics , backboard , 1metal ramp and metal guides , I sent a message to the guy who wanted the boat playfield , but he has not replied yet , with yr box of bits and my stuff , it would nearly be a full set !

Clean up time....

So a box of Fishtales parts going here from Playfield stripdown. Includes most wireforms, Apron and everything seen in the pic in the wooden box (Preferably even the wooden box too!!!)

View attachment 4824
View attachment 4825

Numerous coils, kicker assemblies, caster wheel and optos switches etc etc. Not complete as some bits have been robber over the last year, however a rather useful box of bits if you have a Fish Tales.

Need it gone asap since it's taking up too much room..... £60 cash collected from Birmingham sound reasonable??

Cheers
Paul
Paul did these go and if not whats the asking price for the lot ?

Cheers Kev

These didnt go - Still have them... £50 to clear em out....?? I can take to the Slam if it helps :)

Cheers
Paul

I've got the boat , boat ramp , most plastics , backboard , 1metal ramp and metal guides , I sent a message to the guy who wanted the boat playfield , but he has not replied yet , with yr box of bits and my stuff , it would nearly be a full set !
interested in plastics if you still have them ?

I have some plastics, however they're not in the box (and not included).....

ftplastics.JPG

They're all in great condition, other than the Wale one which has a few small "star" cracks around the screw mounting holes..

hi guys i'm just looking for a rh slingshot plastic if anyone has one ? I have managed to get all the other bits I need

Cheers Kev

So then, resurrecting an old thread here, but did these parts sell in the end and if so where did they go and did they get used? I'd be interested in the lot if they are still sitting under a game somewhere :)

Sorry my pinballs , been away , I got most of parts that I originally had , minus boat ramp , and a plastic I gave to Kev , wot u after in particular , as most will be available ,unfortunately I have not had time to refurb my FT yet

Sorry my pinballs , been away , I got most of parts that I originally had , minus boat ramp , and a plastic I gave to Kev , wot u after in particular , as most will be available ,unfortunately I have not had time to refurb my FT yet

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I would take everything you have left. I'm after in particular the apron and the metal wireforms

image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ok, look forward to seeing what you still have.
This is what I have found so far I have other bits and bobs in other boxes but don't know if they are off FT , the reel switches you were on about , have u got a picture or something and I can have a rummage about

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg