What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Box of Fishtales Parts

I'll definitely take these 3 items so far. Have you got any more wireform ramps? i'll get you a picture of these reel brackets i'm on about to

image-7.jpeg

image-8.jpeg

Here are the brackets i'm on about. there are 2 that are used to mount the reel optos in the correct place on the reel assembly

shbits4-2.jpg

image.jpeg
Here are the brackets i'm on about. there are 2 that are used to mount the reel optos in the correct place on the reel assembly

View attachment 41565

View attachment 41565
I'll definitely take these 3 items so far. Have you got any more wireform ramps? i'll get you a picture of these reel brackets i'm on about to

View attachment 41564
View attachment 41563
I,ll have a look about for other bits u need , ps the plastic u want has been repaired at some point

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi
I don't want to jump on anyone's toes regarding this.
But if no one else wants it who had comments on here before, i would like the boat plastic as its still better than mine

Happy to take a back seat as I know Jim needs bits and bobs

Regards
Gaz

I,ll keep looking , but exhausted most places I can think of , might of put things in a safe place

Ok thanks. the original box of parts looked to have all the wire forms in it, hence my original resurrection of this thread. Cheers

Could I go for these two plastics please plus the plastic reel ...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ahha! I now know where they went!!

After an hour digging through mails and convo's, I can reveal that the "dodgy Bloke" i met in a layby, next to a hotel, where we went and had a beer and a chat was.....

@RGV !!!!

:)

I suggest speaking to Rog and see if he has anything left!!

(sorry @RGV - didn't realise it was you!!!)

Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom