What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Any Stranger Things

Expired Due to no activity

Stranger Things Pro, Premium or LE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing game.. tonight

Dan came from behind, player 1 to stuff me...

20221011_195822.jpg

Yes, AFM on drugs

Loving mine at the moment too. Martin @gopinball recently spent an hour or so playing around with the TK lock after I tried and failed repeatedly to get it working reliably and it’s now catching balls 100% of the time. Are you running Cleland’s audio mix?

Sorry @Drew Taylor but if you’re ever on the South Coast you’re very welcome to stop in for a few games.

Loving mine at the moment too. Martin @gopinball recently spent an hour or so playing around with the TK lock after I tried and failed repeatedly to get it working reliably and it’s now catching balls 100% of the time. Are you running Cleland’s audio mix?

Sorry @Drew Taylor but if you’re ever on the South Coast you’re very welcome to stop in for a few games.
😂 I’m only joking. Glad you’re having fun. Thanks for the offer too. Seems I’m building a whistle stop pinball tour of the UK at the minute. 👌🏻

Let me know if you change your mind. I had one slip through my fingers about 6 weeks ago. I could collect yours and tie it in with a visit of the out-laws as well. My missus is from Romford.

Thanks for the support. 😆

I’m after a GB too if you ever come across one. In fact, I’d consider anything at the minute.
Romford aye?.. my old stomping ground and not too far from where I live now (Upton park).
Are you in Romford @JAG555 ?

Re; S'Things- I drift in between wanting one and then change my mind ( won't be on the hunt for one now, as once I move on from my ACDC prem it'll be my grail pin or nothing)
A PRO with UV kit is imho defo the way to go and they do come up on here from time to time; I've played both pro and prem and didn't feel like I was missing out on much on the pro with uv kit - very immersive.

I am on the outskirts of Wickford. You are welcome to come by for some games too when you are down this way.

I think the Pro is the better machine (I am obviously bias though!)

Back
Top Bottom