What's new

Expired Any Stranger Things

Expired Due to no activity

Stranger Things Pro, Premium or LE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing game.. tonight

Dan came from behind, player 1 to stuff me...

20221011_195822.jpg

Yes, AFM on drugs

Loving mine at the moment too. Martin @gopinball recently spent an hour or so playing around with the TK lock after I tried and failed repeatedly to get it working reliably and it’s now catching balls 100% of the time. Are you running Cleland’s audio mix?

Sorry @Drew Taylor but if you’re ever on the South Coast you’re very welcome to stop in for a few games.

Loving mine at the moment too. Martin @gopinball recently spent an hour or so playing around with the TK lock after I tried and failed repeatedly to get it working reliably and it’s now catching balls 100% of the time. Are you running Cleland’s audio mix?

Sorry @Drew Taylor but if you’re ever on the South Coast you’re very welcome to stop in for a few games.
😂 I’m only joking. Glad you’re having fun. Thanks for the offer too. Seems I’m building a whistle stop pinball tour of the UK at the minute. 👌🏻

Let me know if you change your mind. I had one slip through my fingers about 6 weeks ago. I could collect yours and tie it in with a visit of the out-laws as well. My missus is from Romford.

Thanks for the support. 😆

I’m after a GB too if you ever come across one. In fact, I’d consider anything at the minute.
Romford aye?.. my old stomping ground and not too far from where I live now (Upton park).
Are you in Romford @JAG555 ?

Re; S'Things- I drift in between wanting one and then change my mind ( won't be on the hunt for one now, as once I move on from my ACDC prem it'll be my grail pin or nothing)
A PRO with UV kit is imho defo the way to go and they do come up on here from time to time; I've played both pro and prem and didn't feel like I was missing out on much on the pro with uv kit - very immersive.

I am on the outskirts of Wickford. You are welcome to come by for some games too when you are down this way.

I think the Pro is the better machine (I am obviously bias though!)

Back
Top Bottom