What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Any Stranger Things

Expired Due to no activity

Stranger Things Pro, Premium or LE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drew Taylor

Site Supporter
I have a feeling this is never gonna happen……

I’m looking for my first pin and something that the missus will allow 😉

I’m getting a bit fed up of trawling the internet so I’ve paid my dues to ask you lovely people.

She’s enjoyed Stranger Things and so have I so are there any out there that could come my way?

I’ll consider any machine.

Cheers

Last edited:
Excellent choice sir. I would fo for one with a UV kit if possible it looks amazing. I think premium is probably the way to go although others will be able to advise. If your looking for something a bit cheaper as your first to break you in gently, You can’t go wrong with Spider-Man or fish tails IMO.

Best of luck with it

Alan

Excellent choice sir. I would fo for one with a UV kit if possible it looks amazing. I think premium is probably the way to go although others will be able to advise. If your looking for something a bit cheaper as your first to break you in gently, You can’t go wrong with Spider-Man or fish tails IMO.

Best of luck with it

Alan
Thanks, Alan. Appreciate your feedback. I’d love one with the UV kit. I’ll keep my fingers crossed, you never know!

I just hope it doesn’t cost me all my electricity money!!! 😏

I’m looking for my first pin and something that the missus will allow 😉

I’m getting a bit fed up of trawling the internet so I’ve paid my dues to ask you lovely people.

She’s enjoyed Stranger Things and so have I so are there any out there that could come my way?

Cheers
Just realised there’s another ST post. 😩

like DP, GTOG there are very few of these in the UK. The initial reception to these games was poor, not many ordered and thus not many in the country.

like DP, GTOG there are very few of these in the UK. The initial reception to these games was poor, not many ordered and thus not many in the country.
Why would the reception be poor Neil, and now they’re highly regarded?

Is it purely down to the amount of people entering the hobby? Or that people are appreciating them more now after more time laying them and getting deeper.

I don’t understand how a pin can suddenly become good.

Why would the reception be poor Neil, and now they’re highly regarded?

In the case of Stranger Things it was released with very limited code, initial machines had a variety of hardware problems, and the UV kit being released as an additional purchase rubbed people the wrong way especially when it came to the Prem/LE.

After a while the code improved massively and hardware problems were for the most part resolved. People got to play the improved version of the game and wanted them, and as not many were sold they became hard to find.

Interest does seem to have exploded again in Things, assume the release of the new series has driven this. Queue of people after mine now 🤠 I'm not playing much pinball at all recently - briefly thought about selling this - but I know come the winter I'll be all over it again. Its got something special about it.

In the case of Stranger Things it was released with very limited code, initial machines had a variety of hardware problems, and the UV kit being released as an additional purchase rubbed people the wrong way especially when it came to the Prem/LE.

After a while the code improved massively and hardware problems were for the most part resolved. People got to play the improved version of the game and wanted them, and as not many were sold they became hard to find.
This makes sense because I watched a video by Cary hardy reviewing ST when it came out and he basically panned it, which I couldn’t understand because when I played it at EC this year I loved it!

Decent number of ads on here recently but people are hanging on to the newer games. Don't see many GB, StrT, Maiden, Wonka, DI, Deadpool etc coming up. I guess it's because they are good and people are hanging on to them!

All great games, and .. with the price of games now, people holding on them.

£12K for a Prem, £14K for an LE now 😱

There’s no doubt, I want a GB/SThings.

I’m hoping I get the DM from someone wanting a Bond.

Listen…….. You smell something?

ST was the best looking paper weight I ever owned, gorgeous game. Could not get into the game play though.

I’m getting some serious grief about checking this forum every 5 minutes for sale posts 😆

Will someone help me out and sell me something 🤷‍♂️🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

I read on Pinside that it was a very low run game and in the US they have seen prices there rocket.

I am sure one will come up, just keep bumping. I have toyed with selling fully loaded Pro (it’s a love and hate game for me, often in the same night!), but I have decided to keep it for the time being.

I read on Pinside that it was a very low run game and in the US they have seen prices there rocket.

I am sure one will come up, just keep bumping. I have toyed with selling fully loaded Pro (it’s a love and hate game for me, often in the same night!), but I have decided to keep it for the time being.
Let me know if you change your mind. I had one slip through my fingers about 6 weeks ago. I could collect yours and tie it in with a visit of the out-laws as well. My missus is from Romford.

Thanks for the support. 😆

I’m after a GB too if you ever come across one. In fact, I’d consider anything at the minute.

If you are up this neck of the woods, you are always welcome to come and play a few games, just give me a few days heads up.

Back
Top Bottom