What's new

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
a grand for that 😂

the third party topper revealed yesterday was awful also but at least they put some effort into it.

Hard pass on both here.

Looks like original GZ figure. I think those who may go for it will want to swap him out with the Atomic Godzilla Mod also lol

GZ.jpg

New code just released, hardly worth installing unless you have the most unimaginative topper installed.
The extra mode you can access by holding both flipper buttons during attract mode will no doubt be available to non topper owners somewhere down the line, we’ll just have to wait.

hard earnt cash
I think part of the problem is that it's precisely the opposite of this ^ for many of their customers.

Easy come, easy go.

If people had worked hard just to save up for a Stern topper then they really need to take long hard look at themselves and their priorities in life.

"I slaved for X weeks to earn a thousand bucks so I could buy a virtually useless accessory for my already overpriced executive toy".

Last edited:
i’m not switching my game on till the fix then. don’t want to sit through 2 lengthy updates. 😳😳
Aslong as you didn’t flush a grand down the loo on the half baked topper, your good to go matey :p

Today Martin from go pinball came to mine and fitted a lot of stuff for me on my Godzilla prem. col’s speaker plates , inserts and led’s, stumblors neon sign and ufo, and jazzbouche’s atomic Godzilla . So chuffed with the overall look of the game now these truly fabulous mods have been added. just awesome! Thanks Martin
IMG_8725.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom