What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Elton John Hype Train.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
10 minutes of thanking everybody.. In thought Steve would have spoken about the game more..

Actually.. the GZ topper isn’t that bad.. interacts well with the game..

Neil.. Miss some of his posts, it’s gotten quite civil… and so a bit boring.. (the BOF thread did get a bit spicy earlier). Neils posts did have positive input.

10 minutes of thanking everybody.. In thought Steve would have spoken about the game more..

Actually.. the GZ topper isn’t that bad.. interacts well with the game..

Neil.. Miss some of his posts, it’s gotten quite civil… and so a bit boring.. (the BOF thread did get a bit spicy earlier). Neils posts did have positive input.
You placed that order yet

Nooo 😭..
£15,750 is a lot!

Still concerned that the playfields might chip, pool, wear… any reports on the Godfather playfields doing it?
It’s a lot if you go for the ce which isn’t the best artwork, it’s an extra 3k for not a lot

Man.. when that Piano music kicks in at 1:24 and then follows the amazing light show for Pinball Wizard. A real treat for the eyeballs and ears this game.

Imagine having this Pin over the Xmas holidays when you have many guests and non pinheads visit. Everyone will bloody love playing this, especially when people are drinking, volume high with everyone singing away.

Think I'll send the video, copy and paste that last paragraph send it to the wife and see what response I'll get.

Imagine having this Pin over the Xmas holidays when you have many guests and non pinheads visit. Everyone will bloody love playing this, especially when people are drinking, volume high with everyone singing away.
You can't put a price on that...well actually you can, £12750/£15750.

JJP certainly know how to do eye candy.

Bit cheaper to go on spotify
Also.......play The Who, best version of Pinball Wizard.

Def Eye Candy. Remember when GnR was released, community exploded and every man and his dog wanted a CE.
Be interesting to see how things go after the initial shock /drop.

Fair play to JJP, looks like it will be a big weekend for them.

It's incredibly tempting but with Pulp and possibly BTTF possibly coming up it's bad timing . . . and that price 😬

Add Jaws to the equation and I think there will be a lot of used games for sale soon.

(the BOF thread did get a bit spicy earlier). Neils posts did have positive input.
I seem to have managed to miss the first bit of controversy/funny content we've had on the forum in about 6 months 😩 What actually happened there? I can see someone with 41 posts got themselves banned, but presumably some posts have been deleted 'cos nothing in that thread seems controversial?!?

I seem to have managed to miss the first bit of controversy/funny content we've had on the forum in about 6 months 😩 What actually happened there? I can see someone with 41 posts got themselves banned, but presumably some posts have been deleted 'cos nothing in that thread seems controversial?!?

Quick recap

Neil got banned
Neil came back
Neil used VPN trickery and slight of hand to pretend to be a vicar or a landlord I forget
Neil forgot to set his VPN
Neil got banned again

Good times

Quick recap

Neil got banned
Neil came back
Neil used VPN trickery and slight of hand to pretend to be a vicar or a landlord I forget
Neil forgot to set his VPN
Neil got banned again

Good times
Ahh. I agree with @Dave Bishop 's post earlier - Neil livens the place up, it's pretty stale place here without a few characters and most of the entertaining folks from previous years have moved on/don't post much any more (e.g. Cooldan, Fintan Stack, etc).

@Paul - when's he due to be allowed back?

The platinum looks amazing not sure the ce is worth the extra but still looks good
You seem to get more for your money this time over Toy Story with topper art blades and rad cals and does it have a better shooter rod ?
With with it being the same price as labyrinth with all the mods I know where the smart money is at

The sexiest machine has to be Sterns new Elvira. Is the smart money on this?

Must say after seeing the expo videos on this it sure looks nicer than I initially thought. That foot long dagger shooter rod is hideous though. How much are these going to be in UK £15.5k ?

Def Eye Candy. Remember when GnR was released, community exploded and every man and his dog wanted a CE.
I felt like that about GnR when it was revealed, same as every new Pin really but a week later I'd moved on and glad I didn't go in on one. Best to wait for proper reviews and when they are actually ready to ship.

Back
Top Bottom