What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Elton John Hype Train.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Production behind that video is impressive, shame the camera moves so much you can't see squat. Playfield looks interesting from what I could make out but theme is a total flop for me.
Just said the same to a number of people, it’s got more edits than a Jason Statham movie, it takes some serious rewinding to work out what’s what.

Doesn’t look like the banger JJP needed.

That layout is typical Steve Ritchie, you can see it has flow, looks like it’s a blast to play.
And that’s the problem it’s pretty much the same Steve Ritchie layout give or take a shot borrowed from one game to another and when you can pick up a Spidey, Star Trek, AC/DC (all arguably better themes) for half the price if not less than this it’s a hard sell.

Plus who’s going to buy yet another familiar Steve Ritchie layout with Elwins next likely being revealed December, anyone? Raise your hands.

Nothing ridiculous about it except for the ridiculous amount of talent available.

I listened to literally nothing but hip hop through the entirety of the 90's. That said east Vs west would be so cheesy. Kurupt and Daz doing call outs perhaps?

I'd give it house space, looks great, wouldn't pay any more than half that price unfortunately....I'll pick one up second hand in 20 years maybe.

Oh Tony now you’re speaking my language mate. Commercially I think there are likely only a handful of Rappers/Hip Hop artists companies would take a chance on.

Eminem would have to be my top pick, not only as a fan would but his commercial success is unmatched. One of the all time biggest selling music artists and specifically in rap/hip hop he is the biggest selling artist of all time.

Rap/hip hop related the second and 3rd biggest selling artists numbers are around half that of Eminems so who to risk after him is a little tricky.

East Coast (Biggie) vs West Coast (Pac) could be interesting but then your likely getting pricey.

Beastie Boys would be a lot of fun but the commercial numbers are maybe just in the top 10 at best, certainly would be interesting to see pinball take on a new genre.

Would be amazing …
Some NWA, 8 mile and Boyz in the Hood homages too
About time surely🤞

JJP really are great at making pinball videos!! Fair play.
Those figures though 🤮....as a mod maker I'm almost tempted to get one to make some replacements.

(But I won't be getting one).

It looks great but as everyone else has said . . . just too expensive.

JJP needed to produce a good game AND drop the price by a couple of grand.

Back
Top Bottom