What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zinc plated hex head 1/4” drive screws for playfields

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
I may have found a good new supply for the common 1/4” hex head screws (non slotted) used on all wpc playfields

These will be proper 1/4” head (not metric like previous attempts) and varying lengths including the very well used #6 1/2” and #8 1/2”

I have some test ones coming. If they work out good I’ll be listing them for sale for others. They are direct from the USA

Best thing for restorations. Bin all your old ones!

245D0443-F5E8-4580-A531-20DBA2F01531.jpeg

Well , they arrived a day early and yes they are awesome. Exact replacements. Using them in my whitewater restoration. 1/4" head fits std nut driver nicely

Test examples are

#6 half inch
IMG_3692.JPG

#8 half inch

IMG_3695.JPG

And #8 inch and a half

IMG_3694.JPG

Will be working out pricing shortly. Will be in sets of 20. Will see what other sizes I can get but register your interest for the 1/2" #6 and #8 ones now

Last edited:
Yes please Jim, both sizes please - enough to cover a full resto (however many that is!!)

I'll take some of the two half inch sizes. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll buy all of them.

...what do you mean 'don't be a dick'? Oh alright then. One set of each for me please... if there's any left!!!

Price is going to be £2.40 for 20 or £12 for 100 of the 1/2" length types

The longer 1 1/2" ones will be £4.80 for 20.

inc vat, plus postage.

I also should have #6 3/8" length soon to (the type for bulb holders and other thin metal. Std zinc plating type though not yellow zinc plating)

Will be starting to send invoices over to people now, based on the order that people showed interest here. Still waiting for some other boxes to arrive, but i can get the first few lots out

Don’t send me an invoice yet I’ve got a few things I want off you and we can knock what I’d owe you off your repaint [emoji6] if you want that is

I'm deffo in for the 1/2 (I think, ill double check tonight) x100 please :)

All interested people have been contacted now. Hopefully to, the first lot of parcels have arrived for folk

May be adding #6 3/8" soon to (for lamp holders etc)

Also, one other thing, for the pinball 2000 lovers out there (like me!!), i got hold of the original #8 1/2" ones used on this era of game with the philips cross in the centre of the hex head. I think these are just for pinball2000 but are also handy for when you lose your nut driver!!

Back
Top Bottom