What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Mike has a couple of games in that area also - but unless you take the head off only stern’s fit through door!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah yeah yeah so your crap at them too then Tony [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i played monster bash at the club yesterday for ages, was very nice to be fair.
I have the afm cgc at home and love playing it, but does feel different to the original.

I had a little facebook memory pop up from this day last year today so thought id share. Line up has moved around lots since this pic but still looked pretty cool. Im tight on space but the glass on each machine comes off just without moving another table 🥳

pinroom2020.JPG

i played monster bash at the club yesterday for ages, was very nice to be fair.
I have the afm cgc at home and love playing it, but does feel different to the original.

Monster Bash at flip out? Exciting!
I'm going to assume TNA has gone as Matt said something about swapping them

This isn't my full collection but my life has been mad moving for the first time in 22 years and renovating the place quickly with all the shortages etc . Anyway one main reason for choosing this house was the already converted double garage . Not finished . Not even decorated yet but I got a new pool table in . Decent hifi and pins all set up
E00BB5F4-FA95-4209-805A-84D51595EA4A.jpeg

This isn't my full collection but my life has been mad moving for the first time in 22 years and renovating the place quickly with all the shortages etc . Anyway one main reason for choosing this house was the already converted double garage . Not finished . Not even decorated yet but I got a new pool table in . Decent hifi and pins all set up
View attachment 148209

Very similar to mine
20201202_162727.jpg

Hi chaps here's my old set up at a place I lived at far too briefly, but that's a long tale. Here's the games in room 1... a mix of 80's -90's videos and pins.
The Cyclone is now sold the rest I wouldn't part with.

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 15.44.57.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 15.48.26.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 15.48.02.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 15.45.14.png
and nextdoor gamesroom 2.

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 15.45.41.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 15.52.30.png
Neil's old Alien Poker which is a fun title. Touchdown (Biff's old one) and the Gilligan's Island also sold. I've since replaced the Gilligan's as it was cheap and it's a fun title!

Do I miss everything all being in 1 place, albeit 2 rooms? Sure. There will be a Scared Stiff and an Addam's Family in my line-up one day (even if I have to piece them together bit at a time).

Rich

no TNA is still there. Or at least was on Saturday.
Why is TNA sharing that little cubbyhole with all the early SS machines?

I mean, I don't mind, because it means that only I get to play on TNA... but it does seem a shame when it's such an excellent modern machine.

Why is TNA sharing that little cubbyhole with all the early SS machines?

I mean, I don't mind, because it means that only I get to play on TNA... but it does seem a shame when it's such an excellent modern machine.

I think it suits that area, the lighting and audio are better with it off to the side. It also sits more like a classic SS game, if it's next to modern looking pins I think it looks out of place!

Hi chaps here's my old set up at a place I lived at far too briefly, but that's a long tale. Here's the games in room 1... a mix of 80's -90's videos and pins.
The Cyclone is now sold the rest I wouldn't part with.

View attachment 148355

View attachment 148356
View attachment 148357
View attachment 148358
and nextdoor gamesroom 2.

View attachment 148359
View attachment 148360
Neil's old Alien Poker which is a fun title. Touchdown (Biff's old one) and the Gilligan's Island also sold. I've since replaced the Gilligan's as it was cheap and it's a fun title!

Do I miss everything all being in 1 place, albeit 2 rooms? Sure. There will be a Scared Stiff and an Addam's Family in my line-up one day (even if I have to piece them together bit at a time).

Rich
What a games room there mate.
The line up of Space ace, Dragons lair is great. Are they running original laser discs?
Sadly to hear Cyclone went. I love that game. Best fun you can have with one ball imo.
Cheers
Mark

What a games room there mate.
The line up of Space ace, Dragons lair is great. Are they running original laser discs?
Sadly to hear Cyclone went. I love that game. Best fun you can have with one ball imo.
Cheers
Mark
Yeah, the Dragon's Lair, Dragon's Lair 2, Space Ace & Space Ace dedicated all run original PCB's & laserdiscs but use later better players - Sony Lasermax's.

You know, I'm a big rollercoaster fan and I liked the way Cyclone looked but I didn't really enjoy playing it as much as I thought I would. I'd prefer to fire up the Alien Poker or even Gilligan's more than that.
I still have a System 11 in my Elvira EATPM which I like more of course. While the game has to fun be fun first if I don't like the theme, I'd never buy it. So I don't miss the Cyclone, but plenty of people have love for it.

I loved Dragons Lair but I just couldn’t afford to keep putting coins in but had the odd game back in the day😎

I loved Dragons Lair but I just couldn’t afford to keep putting coins in but had the odd game back in the day😎
I had very little to spend in arcades BITD so spent hours spectating instead! Damn those kids with money, I loved arcades though and knew I wanted to own a game of my very own someday.
If I had a wife and kids I wouldn't own what I do now!

Back
Top Bottom