Your Pinball Collections

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Sep 3, 2019
Colchester
Alias
DaveTheTrain
My collection in my work in progress house. Two in the kitchen and two in the utility room, that's until I get off my... And sort the house out. Then theres a room for 7 pins, but i of course jumped the gun with pin ownership.. (why buy a house if you're not going to put pins in it?)

Continuing the trend started by @GezTheHealer in the previous post, Pinball Magic is on loan from @MajesticPinball
20210720_202539~3.jpg
20210724_223725.jpg

It's nearly a year since I got my first pinball machines, (Road Show and Black Rose came on the same day).

GezTheHealer

Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2018
Trowbridge
Alias
Luke G
My collection in my work in progress house. Two in the kitchen and two in the utility room, that's until I get off my... And sort the house out. Then theres a room for 7 pins, but i of course jumped the gun with pin ownership.. (why buy a house if you're not going to put pins in it?)

Continuing the trend started by @GezTheHealer in the previous post, Pinball Magic is on loan from @MajesticPinball
View attachment 143616
View attachment 143617

It's nearly a year since I got my first pinball machines, (Road Show and Black Rose came on the same day).
Awesome collection, road show and black rose are two I’d love to play some more one day.

Jb3d

Site Supporter
Jan 23, 2015
Matlock
Alias
John
I’ve lived for some years with 3 machines under an agreed ‘one in one out’ treaty. To be fair the rest of the games room is mostly full old penny machines and coin-op stereo viewers. So when TAF arrived I nobly said ‘we’ll I guess Medusa will have to go’. To my great surprise Jan announced ‘ you can’t sell Medusa, it’s my favourite machine.’ The first I’d heard of it. So now we have 4. Hopefully next time I buy a machine I’ll be able to offer Medusa up again and be told ‘you can’t sell Medusa, it’s my favourite…’ I’ll just have to use this strategy sparingly.6DD5277E-569F-4123-82FD-F010718F6EA1.jpeg

Jib

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2021
Northamptonshire
Or a basement? We found the basement conversion option was good value for money.
its modern house, so has to be the shed option. Getting a bit ahead of myself though, only just got jp2 to join the vpin I got a few months ago. Space for one more, then I have to make decisions! Had a day out at Tilt and Electric Circus last weekend, both were great fun and I'll never have a shed big enough for either of those collections so might just have a couple at home and continue to visit Tilt and EC for variety

Reactions: Ashbo and Jb3d

Dave Playman

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2019
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
I watched your YouTube gameplay video for it. It was the first time I’d seen the game played.
Have to agree the soundtrack is awesome. Love the “Lion Man” call out.
Ahh nice! Thanks for checking that out. It’s a simple, but fun game. The upper playfield is great, trying to get a jackpot is more difficult than it looks, plus the speed and intensity of the multiball music makes it even more tense 😅

Ant127

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2020
London
Ahh nice! Thanks for checking that out. It’s a simple, but fun game. The upper playfield is great, trying to get a jackpot is more difficult than it looks, plus the speed and intensity of the multiball music makes it even more tense 😅
No problem. It’s a good channel you have there. This is definitely a game Ive added to my must play list.

Carl85

Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2020
Kent uk
Alias
Carl85
My current line up at the mo, also have a tombstoned DM but out of space at the mo

acfbb61250e89b51c0ecca0414e29644.jpg

316a281f5f4751eaab47594674374131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk