What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Direct video yes, direct audio coming soon just need to make a cable up from the stern board to the LVDS board on the stern games although I have an interim way of doing that with Wireless audio in. TNA is there now. CGC games I don’t yet have a solution and it’s non so easy to get audio out of them. Also have a new pro wireless HDMI sender so I can now stream 6 cameras wirelessly and another 8020 redesigned rig (much lighter and more portable) on the way. So I can stream 5 games at home at simultaneously now 6 when the new rig turns up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Direct video yes, direct audio coming soon just need to make a cable up from the stern board to the LVDS board on the stern games although I have an interim way of doing that with Wireless audio in. TNA is there now. CGC games I don’t yet have a solution and it’s non so easy to get audio out of them. Also have a new pro wireless HDMI sender so I can now stream 6 cameras wirelessly and another 8020 redesigned rig (much lighter and more portable) on the way. So I can stream 5 games at home at simultaneously now 6 when the new rig turns up.

Why not just use a high level line converter for the CGC games

Wide angle lens so I can fit everything in the frame.

whoa whoa whoa you can't say It's Friday! without Red and Ted!

My room is to be just under 1m less than yours, so still enough room just about I hope.

Back
Top Bottom