What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2015 pinball activity

Pins in:
Metallica Pro
Wizard!
BK2K
Walking Dead Pro
Rolling Stones
Attack From Mars
Black Hole
Mars God Of War
Batman
Dr Who
Indiana Jones
Striker Xtreme
Medieval Madness
Star Trek Pro
Iron Man Vault
Kiss

Pins Out:
SW EP1
Stargate
Wizard!
BK2K
Black Hole
Mars God Of War
Dr Who
Striker Xtreme
WoZ
Cactus Canyon
Iron Man Vault

Think I bought or sold something else too, went to a few shows and tournaments but not had too much time last year for pin related stuff and wont this year either :( I barely play at home these days, so I'm mainly looking forward to next year when I hope to play a bit more :D

I barely play at home these days, so I'm mainly looking forward to next year when I hope to play a bit more

Sounds like we need to revive TNPC :thumbs: I should have games back together and playable in about a month :D

Well, got my Grand Lizard in July, bought Dolly Parton around September, then traded her for a Volcano in November.

And now i am currently trying to hack out a deal over a Swords of Fury, but its not going well, LOL

This year was a bit blurry given we are still learning how to be parents... which also meant zero shows or regional meets attended.

2015:

OUT:
  1. Shadow (Sold)
  2. TAF (traded)
  3. TZ (traded)

IN:
  1. Tron
  2. Congo
  3. Star Trek

Ongoing rebuilds/refurbishments that are still not finished:
  1. AFM

Very quiet year for me only 2 in, RFM & Apollo 13 and now out, don't like selling, hence why i have no space and 4 in the house after agreeing only one was allowed.

Started with:
WPT, LotR

Passed through:
BDK, TZ, Avatar, MM, TFLE.
(Technically Kiss as well. Bought NIB and swapped for my Met without it even getting delievered to me!)

Finished with:
WPT, BBH, Met Prem - I wonder which will survive another year?

Managed to bookend the year by winning the 1st and last tournaments I entered - UKCS Hangover & Xmas Cracker - Shame the rest of the tournaments went to pot in the knockout stages, despite qualifying well enough.

One of the best memories was seeing Julie pick up her first ever trophy at The LPC, even if I heard about it for the whole of the rest of the year.

2016 will see me co-ordinating the Midlands League, as well as a brand new Monday Night League at Tilt in Birmingham. Hope to run the World Cup Revisited and As Yet Unnamed Tournaments again for a third succesive year.

Will be looking to head to all of the major shows, and hopefully I'll be able to bring my Met if I've finished tinkering and modding it. Not for anybody to play - just to look at you understand, it is really a thing of beauty ;-)

Bugger all here. Rocky & Bullwinkle still in bits - some progress made but Q4 of 2015 has been slow going.

Hoping to get back into it again this coming weekend. Only the coin door to refit and we're pretty much onto the playfield.

First year of pinball for me.

In.
Batman forever
Creature from the black lagoon
Black rose
Getaway hs2
Tales from the crpyt (lasted about 2 days)

Out.
Batman forever
Black rose (to my dad)
Tftc.

Could do with moving into a bigger house that has a dining room (pinball room)

Not mentioning my em's in's and out's as I look like a crazy person:clap:

Out.

Metallica Pro
Iron Man Pro

In.

TSPP
BOP and BOP 2.0 ( nearly..... )

Miss all the out games and have to say that for me Avatar LE is way ahead of Tron LE ( flame suit on ;) )

First year of pinball for me. Should have done it years ago.

IN: Ripleys, Getaway, WCS
OUT: none yet

Looks like out of space but haven't even tried to be clever yet so who knows. What's the best way to find room for one more when it seems impossible ?
Cheers
Andy

IN
Nothing :eek:

BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE
Williams Soccer
Williams Beat the Clock
Williams Heat Wave
Gottlieb Hearts & Spades
Defender
Playboy (Bally)

SOLD
Defender x 2
Centaur
Indy 500
Soccer

I appreciate you bringing these games back to life. Some of them I had not played before so it was very interesting

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought to myself that I had calmed down a bit in 2015, but a quick check on Pinside says otherwise.

Pins in that I still have:

POTC
SM
FT
JB
RS
Tron LE
HS2
TSPP
STTNG
BK2K
FT
DM
Sharpshooter
Centaur

Not sure about pins out or pins that didn't last a full year.

In:
Vector
The Shadow
Paragon
Fathom
Funhouse
World Poker Tour
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2000

Out:
Cash
Time