What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know your pinball addiction is out of control when ........

LOVING Fish Tales ! Played it a lot back in the day , and been keen to get one for the collection again for some time - it just makes me smile ...a lot ! :D The sounds, the humour, the video mode, whipping the ball round the boat ramps, monster fish ! ....just a cracking game. Williams were on fire in the early 90s, so many killer games.

This one is playing lovely too, super fast and smooth. Nice strong flippers.

Fish Tales rules, it's just great fun, nothing beats nailing 3 fast casts in a row to earn multiball. I've got STtNG & Fish Tales and FT is still my fav.

I hit 2 super jackpots today for the first time ever and I finished with my first over half a billion score. What did I do when then game was over, I hit the start button to play another. :)

i really couldnt get into ft maybe ill have to have another go at it sometime

These vids should help you understand the game more.

[video=youtube;wRhZagXyw-w]

In this 2nd game Bowen really shows off with some good multiball action. Multiball is *tough* in FT, I always find it difficult to nail those Jackpots, Bowen of course makes it look easy :rolleyez:

[video=youtube;9DbS4b5ZRFA]

Back
Top Bottom