What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know your pinball addiction is out of control when ........

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
....you're so desperate for that new pin fix, you can't bear to wait 3 hours for use of yr pin moving vehicle and so decide to go pick up the pin on foot :rockon: ...... fortunately the guy only lived 10 mins walk away .... so one level crossing ,one busy shopping street , 2 pubs walked past and not entered 😢 and 30 mins later the FT is is back at Grizz HQ. Thats how I roll soldiers :smokin:

ft 1.jpg FT 2.jpg ft3.jpg

DSCF3154.jpg DSCF3155.jpg DSCF3162.jpg

*Outdoor photography by TVs Will Barber :thumb:

Now that's dedication good skills sgt lol.

Looks like a nice buy to nice and tidy. I couldn't get into ft when I had ago the other week I really wanted to like it :0(

i saw that first pic on FB, and assumed you were operating an FT in that marine/tropical fish shop.
how wrong i was, what an excellent tale of derring do!.

nice one buddy

kiick a ginger day.jpg

That's awesome! I also feel pinball addiction is getting out of control when you just turn on your machines, watch the lights for a while, while stroking the side rails........
...but then again that might just be me!

That's awesome! I also feel pinball addiction is getting out of control when you just turn on your machines, watch the lights for a while, while stroking the side rails........
...but then again that might just be me!
I hope you then proceed to actually have a game on it?
:doh:

That makes me feel better about some of my nutty pinball things :D

FT is great though - never did nail that 100 million jackpot though.

And......safely set up in GrizZ HQ :smokin:

DSCF3166.jpg DSCF3171.jpg

Notice that White Water has selflessly donated its 'brain' to keep Fish Tales running at present - now that is above and beyond the call of duty. White Water .....we salute you :hail:

DSCF3172.jpg

Have a great weekend people ! ;)

You do love your JD.
I would not have expected anything less from you Stan.

First you say WH20 donated his hardware, next you admit to ripping it's brains out?? :(

That aside, what board did you swap over and what else did you need to do to make the swap possible?

First you say WH20 donated his hardware, next you admit to ripping it's brains out?? :(

That aside, what board did you swap over and what else did you need to do to make the swap possible?

CPU board, swapping the game ROM for the FT one of course. Does mean I will have lost my WH20 high scores of couple years standing :(

Th FT CPU board wont boot has had battery leak at some point. Also a bunch of the chips have been changed by someone previous and various dodgy looking jumpers run between them. Its a bit of a mess, so I think sourcing a replacement or buying new improved one will be way forward.

Back
Top Bottom