What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Pin Music

Black Rose has to have some of the worst pinball music ever right?

So cheesy!

But the worst part is that it sounds unclean / distorted most of the time

Leave it there.
Rosie rocks. Some of the best pinball music out there.

Rosie is great music and we'll worth defending.
Think Luke is just trying to wind me up.

With Black Rose it was the sound quality that did my head in, the samples seemed to be at a super low bitrate and the f****ing horrible screech noise it makes when it's firing the ball back down the centre wireform makes me want to set the game on fire. The main theme with the god aweful bongo drum sound was also unbearable to hear more than once, even worse is the bongo music when you have ramp millions.

It's a shame as it would be a pretty decent game if not for the sound

With Black Rose it was the sound quality that did my head in, the samples seemed to be at a super low bitrate and the f****ing horrible screech noise it makes when it's firing the ball back down the centre wireform makes me want to set the game on fire. The main theme with the god aweful bongo drum sound was also unbearable to hear more than once, even worse is the bongo music when you have ramp millions.

It's a shame as it would be a pretty decent game if not for the sound
Next time you're round at mine quess whats getting cranked up loud.

Back
Top Bottom