What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Pin Music

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Thought it would be interesting to see everyones thoughts on the worst music put together for a game.

I'm nominating Hurricane for my entry:

I can see what Williams were going for at the time, fairground style sort of melody...but it is absolutely awful. I think this music alone would put me off buying the game, its terrible.

Lets hear your worst music!

It has to be Indiana Jones (williams).

Everyone loves the IJ theme music but the rendition in the pinball machine is pure general midi / 'not by original artists' load of sh*te.

Obviously they couldn't afford the original recording, so spend 50p and got a monkey on a casiotone to re-record it.

Never played the real table but Goin Nuts is just abhorrent on Pinball Arcade.

Gilligans Island is the worst of ones I've played the real table of, makes you want to push the table over.

I'd love cocktail pin, just because its quirky, not because they're particularly good (and its the only way I'd get a pin into the front room) :p

Night Moves has some of the best/worst music:

(I personally quite like it, dunno what that says about me though!)

The general consensus is that people have played my Night Moves love it (including the music)

If we exclude Daz, who told us how much he hates it and then took the grand champ score in one credit

Black Rose has to have some of the worst pinball music ever right?

So cheesy!

But the worst part is that it sounds unclean / distorted most of the time

Never allowed a Fish Tales into my house due to the music. Champion Pub starts to grate after a few games (****, got that tune in my head now:mad:)

Back
Top Bottom