What's new

Sold World Cup Soccor Pinball (WCS) £3000

I'm really sorry that you had such a big loss mate.

Lesson learnt with HLD I guess. I almost did something very similar back in 2018 before I found the forum.

I’m gutted you lost on it and I’m gutted I couldn’t pull the trigger and help out.
The wait continues. 😎👍

I knew I was spot on the money when I offered you 3k way back 👍
TBH I’m sure it will need a fair few quid threw at it to get it decent players condition but hopefully we will see the fruits of the labour back here some point in the future and the community is better for it.

Well done my man a lesson learned albeit a very expensive one.
My motto in out of sight is out of mind and you will finally be able to move on and put this whole fiasco behind you. 🤗

TBH I’m sure it will need a fair few quid threw at it to get it decent players condition but hopefully we will see the fruits of the labour back here some point in the future and the community is better for it.

My motto in out of sight is out of mind and you will finally be able to move on and put this whole fiasco behind you. 🤗
Wrong thread again ffs col !

Aaarrgghh. Gutted. I had the 3k wanted ad up for weeks before my london trip and now i’m here in london and about to go home tomorrow with an empty van and missed this. Gutted. Buyer got a good deal.

Sorry Col, I actually forgot about that.

Back
Top Bottom