What's new

Sold World Cup Soccor Pinball (WCS) £3000

marky7seven

Site Supporter
Hi All, need to make room, so a couple more have to go.

First is World Cup Soccor, we've had this game for 18months now, and paid way over the odds for it from Home Leisure Direct. £6750 :mad: live and learn.

Haven't done anything to it, apart from repair one of the spinners that broke, and replace the bulds with LEDs, it does need some TLC on the cabinate, and possible a new football as it looks a little yellow now. I would imagine it might be close to 30 years old now. Selling for £4,000

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg
IMG_0652.jpg
IMG_0653.jpg
IMG_0654.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg
IMG_0656.jpg
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_1449.jpg
IMG_1450.jpg
IMG_1451.jpg
IMG_1452.jpg

Has error dot, whats the issue with it?

Credit Dot....

It's a little dot that appears on the display after the credits or free play text. The dot indicates that the machine has detected an error. It was designed to quickly let ops know there is a problem with the game that needs to be addressed.

Another thing that may help the sale is replace the lockdown bar with either a new one or a used one without the rivets on it. That is not helping the sale even though its not effecting how it plays. (Just a friendly piece of advice. Not trying to tell you what to do etc...)

I have a WCS in my line up and football fans won’t play anything else.
Good luck

Played this so much at Pinfest and unexpectedly loved it. Never gave it a second thought and only jumped on it coz a lot of what I wanted to play was taken/busy.
I’d be lying if I said I don’t want one now. 😬
But a little too rich for me atm. 😰 GLWS 👍

Played this so much at Pinfest and unexpectedly loved it. Never gave it a second thought and only jumped on it coz a lot of what I wanted to play was taken/busy.
I’d be lying if I said I don’t want one now. 😬
But a little too rich for me atm. 😰 GLWS 👍

Best football themed pin I'd say? It's a pretty great pin. Nice and simple to understand but with some pretty fun shots.

The one at pinfest played great too.
Well except that my Mrs beat me every single time (and it wasn't even particularly close) so must not have been set up right 😀

I'd definitely be getting a new lockdown bar though. Why has it got rivets or tack welds in it?

Best football themed pin I'd say? It's a pretty great pin. Nice and simple to understand but with some pretty fun shots.

The one at pinfest played great too.
Well except that my Mrs beat me every single time (and it wasn't even particularly close) so must not have been set up right 😀

I'd definitely be getting a new lockdown bar though. Why has it got rivets or tack welds in it?
This is the same, as my wife always beats me on this.

I just want to add that this is a bloody great game. I did not have too high expectations with it but it's quite a gem. I love the penalty kick feature.

Good luck with the sale!

Some internal images.

Attachments

• tempImagePnxHvs.png
    tempImagePnxHvs.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
  • tempImageYx9zDx.png
    tempImageYx9zDx.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
  • tempImagevcxjkR.png
    tempImagevcxjkR.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
  • tempImagefnHLNU.png
    tempImagefnHLNU.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • tempImageIehwvJ.png
    tempImageIehwvJ.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • tempImageW46AA7.png
    tempImageW46AA7.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • tempImageToh3DF.png
    tempImageToh3DF.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • tempImageJSJSUm.png
    tempImageJSJSUm.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • tempImageaXiXMw.png
    tempImageaXiXMw.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
  • tempImagez0hB8K.png
    tempImagez0hB8K.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
  • tempImageV1kala.png
    tempImageV1kala.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • tempImageLWRVqQ.png
    tempImageLWRVqQ.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • tempImagexdObJl.png
    tempImagexdObJl.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • tempImagewTadAN.png
    tempImagewTadAN.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • tempImaget0wlEK.png
    tempImaget0wlEK.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • tempImageLv9RnK.png
    tempImageLv9RnK.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • tempImagehmYZD8.png
    tempImagehmYZD8.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
  • tempImageXzqEfZ.png
    tempImageXzqEfZ.png
    2 MB · Views: 46
  • tempImagesgblHZ.png
    tempImagesgblHZ.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
  • tempImagezkOOkF.png
    tempImagezkOOkF.png
    2 MB · Views: 43
  • tempImagebkHYoR.png
    tempImagebkHYoR.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • tempImageN6JmwT.png
    tempImageN6JmwT.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
  • tempImageW8gv9e.png
    tempImageW8gv9e.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
  • tempImageQ6OQxA.png
    tempImageQ6OQxA.png
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • tempImageCqE6As.png
    tempImageCqE6As.png
    2 MB · Views: 81
just listened to a podcast (loserkid pinball) they interviewed the designer Larry DeMar, he named World Cup Soccer as one of his fav pins and the one he recommends people to get.

just listened to a podcast (loserkid pinball) they interviewed the designer Larry DeMar, he named World Cup Soccer as one of his fav pins and the one he recommends people to get.

Well, hopefully I have given everyone enough imagery to make an offer. It does need a refurbishment, but it also works as it is. I've fixed the switch issue, it just popped out.

I don't have the ablity to refurbish this, it looks way too complex for me. It's pointless and time consuming to pay someone to do it, just to then sell it.

Loved playing WCS at Pinfest... went to opening game World Cup 94 at Soldier Field in Chicago... so a pin I'd love to own one day. No space here but would very tempted if I did have a slot free. GLWS

Can't believe Home Leisure Direct sold this for 6750, they really are highwaymen :)
They're not daft. The first time I thought about getting a pinball machine, the first thing I did was Google it. Their sponsored ads showed up right away. I thought they just be the going price but knew I had to join a forum to check the ins and outs.

That's what I learned the true value.

Some people may dive in and think that's the going rate and that's where they get you.

Back
Top Bottom