What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiredworms Trip to London

Did - Done - Cracking evening - Nice to meet up with Some of you guys face to face....:)

Was great to meet people and thanks especially to those who had some distance to travel to make it along. The effort was much appreciated.

And thanks to Matt for actually putting the Pins there in the first place. It's really nice to see real machines getting some proper use just like they were intended to.

Geoff, do you still want the IJ Bi-Plane? If so do you want me to bring it tonight? (or wait until the Surrey League?)
Thanks for the Bi-Plane John. I will be rebuilding mine with the best bits from this and the donated replica from Steve to make a good one.
The Pipeline is a great location, if it was closer I would be in there a lot.
Who was that TZ hog, did anyone talk to him?

Nice to see everyone despite being ridiculously tired for some reason. I really enjoyed playing on the lovely Monster Bash which was very kindly put on free play. Managed to have one pretty good game, a few OK games and a couple of stinkers. Hopefully I can put in a more consistent performance next league meet.

Hi Guys, good to see so many people last night.

The TZ Hog always seems to be there. He's putting Matt's Daughter's through university;) From what I gather he only ever plays one machine and then for hours on end. Last time I was there he was glued to TAF.

Very happy with my scores on MM but that Metallica absolutely hates me :mad:

Hi Guys, good to see so many people last night.

The TZ Hog always seems to be there. He's putting Matt's Daughter's through university;) From what I gather he only ever plays one machine and then for hours on end. Last time I was there he was glued to TAF.

Very happy with my scores on MM but that Metallica absolutely hates me :mad:
That TZ belongs to Thomas!

Back
Top Bottom