What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiredworms Trip to London

If plans go, well, to plan.... I may well be able to make it!!! :D

Do we get WPPR points?? ;) ;) ;)

What are WPPR points Paul?

Be good to see you if you can make it along..... :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Group of people turning up. Distinct lack of women. Coming last in all the games played. Sounds like the normal way I get my points :(

Haha you're not likely to be last john. Just wait until you see my 'superb' pinball skills. :p

Hi Guys, I was at the pipeline last night to install x-men, but unfortunatley it doesn't work!! :mad: So will not be in action on Tuesday. I should be able to get either AFM, Rescue 911 or TSPP in instead though.

Sorry to hear that Matt. :-(

Still looking forward to heading down next week - gonna be great to meet some people and grab a few games.

Matt;s just showing off that he's now got 2 AFMs.

Go on bring the Rescue 911. It'll be the only time anyone ever puts cash in it:p

Shame about the AFM, but plenty more Pinballs to play. It's like a banquet compared to the numbers i'm used to seeing in my neck of the woods.

Arrived in London last night. Took a stroll down to the training venue this morning and passed the Pipeline along the way. Is it wrong that I got a little bit excited as I walked past?

So only the small matter of 2 days of boring training before I get to catch up with some you. Looking forward to it. :)

Fingers crossed Geoff. Be good to see you and all those who are able to make it. I've got those bits from Cliffy with me and will take them along.

Did we decide on a time? It's only 15 minutes walk from my hotel so I'm easy I'm that respect but I realise others my have further to travel. How about we aim for 7:30-8:00?

I will be coming straight from work so expect to be about 18:15 to get a motorbike parking spare. If you want to grab some food before hand then give me a bell, I will use the noodle place a few doors down if it is still there.

I'll give you a ring Geoff. Always up for something to eat and spoilt for choice in London.

Should be there, however havent worked out how to get there from Bracknell yet...!!!

I'll have a look later when Panic sets in... :D

Not yet Carl. I've spotted the Pins through the window but deliberately didn't go in, just in case I couldn't tear myself away. And believe me I could use the practice; my performance alongside Tim and John last night was woeful. Although it must be said it was still great fun.

Looking forward to tonight now. :)

Typical that it's hoofing down though :(

Anyone know if there's any parking nearby? Might wait till the Congestion charge ends and then drive in.....

Typical that it's hoofing down though :(

Anyone know if there's any parking nearby? Might wait till the Congestion charge ends and then drive in.....
It's stopped raining for now so hopefully it will stay fine.

Afraid I can't answer on the parking as i'm not local. Anyone else?

There are various local car parks and single yellows in the surronding area (fine after 7pm)

Bloody weather. It's started slinging it down again.

Ill be easy to spot though. Ill be the one looking like a drowned rat.....

At the hotel but will be headed up there within the hour to hopefully catch a bite to eat with Calimori. See you people soon. :D

Just in case anyone needs it......

Address: 94 Middlesex St, London E1 7DA

Paul don't forget it's inside the C-charge zone so hold off until after 6 (or is it 6:30) unless you want to pay the charge

I am heading over on the motorbike, I know of three bike parking places in the area so will hopefully find something. ;)

Geoff, do you still want the IJ Bi-Plane? If so do you want me to bring it tonight? (or wait until the Surrey League?)

Back
Top Bottom