What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Williams Hyperball

Expired Due to no activity

chris wilson

Registered
Williams Hyperball for sale. Not a normal pinball as we know it, but very fast and loud. They seem to be quite rare as never see any for sale.

Bought from chirs B a good few months back who got it from another guy originally selling on here.

Link here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/williams-hyperball.36648/#post-210439

Link has all the info and video. Fully working apart from 3 lights under the playfield.

Bought as I used to try and play this in my teens but it was to hard, fast and ate my money. I have altered the settings to make it more playable, although a game will not last much longer than 10-15 minutes if you are good.

Selling as need the room, just bought 2 pinballs as my addiction is growing.

price £995 which is what I paid for it.

Please pm if you want to buy.

Cheers

I was literally just thinking yesterday "I quite fancy a Hyperball, I wonder when one will come up for sale again?". Bizarre. Great price too! Unfortunately I also decided yesterday that I need to move house. Good luck!

Move to a bigger house. No problems. Buy as much as you can fit in.

Size shouldn't be a problem but I ain't looking forward to moving two machines as it is...along with the absolute mountain of crap I've accumulated over the years. If it does go ahead it'd be perfect for a Hyperball - no neighbours for miles around :D

Back
Top Bottom