What's new

Expired Williams Hyperball

Expired Due to no activity

chris wilson

Registered
Williams Hyperball for sale. Not a normal pinball as we know it, but very fast and loud. They seem to be quite rare as never see any for sale.

Bought from chirs B a good few months back who got it from another guy originally selling on here.

Link here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/williams-hyperball.36648/#post-210439

Link has all the info and video. Fully working apart from 3 lights under the playfield.

Bought as I used to try and play this in my teens but it was to hard, fast and ate my money. I have altered the settings to make it more playable, although a game will not last much longer than 10-15 minutes if you are good.

Selling as need the room, just bought 2 pinballs as my addiction is growing.

price £995 which is what I paid for it.

Please pm if you want to buy.

Cheers

I was literally just thinking yesterday "I quite fancy a Hyperball, I wonder when one will come up for sale again?". Bizarre. Great price too! Unfortunately I also decided yesterday that I need to move house. Good luck!

Move to a bigger house. No problems. Buy as much as you can fit in.

Size shouldn't be a problem but I ain't looking forward to moving two machines as it is...along with the absolute mountain of crap I've accumulated over the years. If it does go ahead it'd be perfect for a Hyperball - no neighbours for miles around :D

Back
Top Bottom