What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants 'The Pin' ?

At $4k it aint cheap though

Id rather buy a old machine (or a couple of them)

I can see it working at about $1k but at $4k its a no go. Especially as amazon have the exclusive distribution rights to it (for a while anyhow) so you cant even try it before you buy it unless you know someone thats bought one.

Stick it in cinema foyers when the next transformer movie is out (i assume there will be one?) and maybe some people will want them as long as the full size ones aren't about

Cheers
Ian

It is as though someone said "What you need is a pinball machine that is easier for a home user who is scared by the size, cost and maintenance of a full size arcade pinball" but what they heard was, "people want a machine that is smaller and lighter".
I guess it would be easier to fit into a child's bedroom but the advert tries to emphasize that this is not a toy. To us, owners of arcade size machines, it looks like toy. The whole advert seems to supporting the idea that arcade size machines are too big for the home games room, something we know to be rubbish.

I was amused when the ball went into the pop bumpers and the whole machine started to shake (about 1m 20s into the video).

Too much plastic will make this the most expensive cheap toy ever.

They are not 4K surley!! As much as i wouldn't want one, was the full size game not a similar price?

Back
Top Bottom