What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whitewater Playfield supports

Drew.m

Site Supporter
Alias
Drew
I would really appreciate someone measuring their WH20 playfield supports height (the ones at the front which clip into the lockdown bar) I have heard they are longer than standard ones and i need to re house mine in a taf cab.

Drew

I dont know what mine are as not there currently, however i do know that Wh20 and TAF DO have different sizes... (as i tried to put TAF onto Wh20 when Wh20 was being referbed)....

I dont know what mine are as not there currently, however i do know that Wh20 and TAF DO have different sizes... (as i tried to put TAF onto Wh20 when Wh20 was being referbed)....
Yes, i have a wh20 and a new TAF cabinet which needs drilling/filling for the sliding mech which is no problem but the playfield supports if longer changes the plunger/shooter location. if i can get the measurement for the supports i think i will be good to go unless anyone knows differently.

Thanks Grizz, much appreciated. i will measure mine when home to see if they are 3" :oops:

Yes they are 3” and just to be sure measured taf and they are shorter. Looks like I have the correct play field mounts ?

Back
Top Bottom