What's new

Whitewater Playfield supports

Drew.m

Site Supporter
Alias
Drew
I would really appreciate someone measuring their WH20 playfield supports height (the ones at the front which clip into the lockdown bar) I have heard they are longer than standard ones and i need to re house mine in a taf cab.

Drew

I dont know what mine are as not there currently, however i do know that Wh20 and TAF DO have different sizes... (as i tried to put TAF onto Wh20 when Wh20 was being referbed)....

I dont know what mine are as not there currently, however i do know that Wh20 and TAF DO have different sizes... (as i tried to put TAF onto Wh20 when Wh20 was being referbed)....
Yes, i have a wh20 and a new TAF cabinet which needs drilling/filling for the sliding mech which is no problem but the playfield supports if longer changes the plunger/shooter location. if i can get the measurement for the supports i think i will be good to go unless anyone knows differently.

Thanks Grizz, much appreciated. i will measure mine when home to see if they are 3" :oops:

Yes they are 3” and just to be sure measured taf and they are shorter. Looks like I have the correct play field mounts ?

Back
Top Bottom