What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete White water

got the speakers from CPC which are now out of stock until December, Colywobbles made me the speaker lights which I connected up to my 12v supply. Stripped the speaker panel of all items, I then made a template up of the left speaker and marked the right side, jigsaw near the line and finished the final part with my router, touched up in black. It’s then ready for equal size speaker lights.
sweet man good job!

Thanks goes to Colywobbles for my present that arrived today, all I had to do was the wiring, hooked them up to my 12v separate power supply.

made a donation to Sarcoma U.K on Col’s behalf, you are a gem to this forum.
Thank you so much for being at the end of a text.
@Colywobbles Col can you elaborate on the inserts for wh20 lights mate. I am interested in some of these for my wh20.

Cheers

kev

Hi Kev @newdos
you would have to route out the smaller hole where the tweeter resides so they can accommodate the larger 5in JBLs or equivalent. I can supply a template in wood to do this but it would require you to have a Router and Scroll style bit.
Then its just a case of fitting my usual Speaker Light Acrylics much like the Stern ones I've done and colour coordinated inserts of choice. It will also need some LED strips fitting to my Acrylics as I haven’t the time to do these but its a simple enough DIY job and I can throw in the LED strip as I have loads here.

For Alan @Happypin he asked me to make something fitting for WH20 and they came out quite nice hence the Yeti face. Like anything these look nicer in the flesh as the LEDs drown the pictures.

2DAD7D26-47F3-47AB-B2C5-66B349014BAC.jpeg163369E0-A4FD-46D6-98CD-8C414AD05950.jpeg

Hi Kev @newdos
you would have to route out the smaller hole where the tweeter resides so they can accommodate the larger 5in JBLs or equivalent. I can supply a template in wood to do this but it would require you to have a Router and Scroll style bit.
Then its just a case of fitting my usual Speaker Light Acrylics much like the Stern ones I've done and colour coordinated inserts of choice. It will also need some LED strips fitting to my Acrylics as I haven’t the time to do these but its a simple enough DIY job and I can throw in the LED strip as I have loads here.

For Alan @Happypin he asked me to make something fitting for WH20 and they came out quite nice hence the Yeti face. Like anything these look nicer in the flesh as the LEDs drown the pictures.

View attachment 186806View attachment 186807
would love some of them please col as is !! Ive got tons of led strip so if you could just show me where you mount it that would be great bud and let me know what I owe you for these.

Cheers

kev

Nice ! There not nice they are fantastic.
I love them.

Attachments

• 20221116_090105.jpg
    20221116_090105.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 31
Me too please @Colywobbles , I'd love a set for mine also.
Ha, D.

So this is what I supply it’s a sort of DIY speaker
Light kit that consists of the following.
Speaker Acrylics - £15
Speaker Inserts (yeti/Bigfoot) - £15

B8125B1E-DE97-4044-99D7-66947AC83C37.jpeg

I was throwing some blue LED strips FOC but I’ve now ran out so these have to be sourced and tittle like so

822786D8-82A7-4C3A-AF29-F0235C802D12.jpeg

Bear in mind as I previously mentioned you will have to route out the small tweeter before fitting these and replace the stock speakers with something like these which I sourced from Keith @newforestpinball

61A387F6-4CF7-4811-955B-E03AE68EA3B4.jpeg21094275-7FF7-4E77-969C-ECA5DA81B429.jpeg

Just PM if you want a set.

Very easy if you have the tools, I made a template up of the left speaker and just turned it round and marked it.
I cut with a jigsaw a few millimetres from the line, held the template together and finished the last bit with the router.
paint the edges with black paint.

job done

Attachments

• 573A8EC7-292F-416E-A813-657890EE7B32.jpeg
    573A8EC7-292F-416E-A813-657890EE7B32.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 6
Very easy if you have the tools, I made a template up of the left speaker and just turned it round and marked it.
I cut with a jigsaw a few millimetres from the line, held the template together and finished the last bit with the router.
paint the edges with black paint.

job done
I got my 5” speakers from CPC they are out of stock at the moment until December. 3 coming with 5 on back order, yep I’m planning to do the last 4 Bally/Williams

Back
Top Bottom