What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where have all the 90's pins gone?

So - you have a go at the “LCD turds” then tell us you have “imported” the chief lord grand king nagus of all turds -> a freaking avatar!!! When just about every week someone is trying to dump one! I don’t even think the grizzler likes that game!

Yes and I'll be importing a few Popeye's next, because that's still way more interesting than any LCD Stern :p

I like Avatar.

There. I said it.

And me!! So much hate for this great game.

It'll be wayyy more popular once Avatar 2, 3, 4, 5 (etc) come out. I'm gonna start hoarding them for when that day comes!

This thread is nonsense, there’s been loads of pins for sale recently.
Just today we have seen 2 EM’s , a TAF and a WOZ listed on the forum.
Project machines will inevitably dry up as they are taken off the market by restorers and end up in personal collections for years.

This thread is nonsense, there’s been loads of pins for sale recently.
Just today we have seen 2 EM’s , a TAF and a WOZ listed on the forum.
Project machines will inevitably dry up as they are taken off the market by restorers and end up in personal collections for years.

I've renamed the topic to "90's pins"

1 TAF listed today. Bravo.

Not tempted to mix it up with another Stern or 2?
To be honest I can't think of a single one I'd like to lose if that were mine . . . it's a stunning collection of cherry picked naughtiness.

To be honest I can't think of a single one I'd like to lose if that were mine . . . it's a stunning collection of cherry picked naughtiness.
That’s the dilemma I have but I can fit a few more on the other side of the room sideways so I can still get the glass off, always liked BK2000 so very tempted at the Stern version at the moment. Played a few newer machines at Chief and nothing did it for me but maybe because it wasn’t in my room.

That’s the dilemma I have but I can fit a few more on the other side of the room sideways so I can still get the glass off, always liked BK2000 so very tempted at the Stern version at the moment. Played a few newer machines at Chief and nothing did it for me but maybe because it wasn’t in my room.

The issue usually occurs once you have all space utilised and some space that really should be left alone used to!! eventually you have to sell something to get another game in. Then starts the dilemma !!

Like we said at the time mate, there's nothing quite like having a game at your disposal whenever you want to play it.

That AFM was clearly a fine game but 45 mins to learn it just isn't enough. 45 mins every day after work and you'd really start to learn the game and nail the shots.

Like we said at the time mate, there's nothing quite like having a game at your disposal whenever you want to play it.

That AFM was clearly a fine game but 45 mins to learn it just isn't enough. 45 mins every day after work and you'd really start to learn the game and nail the shots.
That’s right and I’m still working out lotr after months😂
Upper flipper on Whitewater went dead yesterday, I thought oh crap that’s going to be a pain to get to. Prepared myself for battle and it was only a wire that came off, phew.

That’s right and I’m still working out lotr after months😂
Upper flipper on Whitewater went dead yesterday, I thought oh crap that’s going to be a pain to get to. Prepared myself for battle and it was only a wire that came off, phew.

I can well imagine how a game like LOTR would never make money stuck in a bar. There was one in a rugby club last year and the owner said that nobody played it.

Put that baby in the mancave though and it's going to keep you entertained indefinitely.

So since the 1 (ONE) listing of The Shadow on here on Thursday, there's been.... NOTHING. 😂

Nice looking DE Time Machine just popped up on eBay but I'm seeing nothing else. Imported mine the other week at a lower price anyway.

I would love to know where all this "abundance of choice / plenty around / buyers market" is that people here keep talking about. Absolute hoot. 😂😂😂

You missed the overpriced Dirty Harry listed on ebay today too.

There still is an abundance of choice to buy, but that's before you narrow it down to only pins that are 20-30 years old.

I can well imagine how a game like LOTR would never make money stuck in a bar. There was one in a rugby club last year and the owner said that nobody played it.

Put that baby in the mancave though and it's going to keep you entertained indefinitely.

hmm, you need something else though otherwise your will be dead from the monotony of LOTR.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom