What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats Everyone Watching?

Anyone else watching Traitors (BBC) ? I got hooked on the first season last year, and ended up watching the US and Australia versions too. Highly recommended, it's basically the party game Mafia/Werewolf with a few twists for TV production
I started watching the first series of this. As soon as we had GROWN MEN saying "You hurt my feelings" and then literally crying like babies and hyperventilating I went back to The Sopranos !!!

Noticed there was a new series of The Equalizer starting last night. Was hoping for Denzel Washington......but got Queen Latifa instead. No thankyou very much.

Noticed there was a new series of The Equalizer starting last night. Was hoping for Denzel Washington......but got Queen Latifa instead. No thankyou very much.
I watched the first series (or two) of that. Started really well, and then started to bore off really badly. I have the last series (S3) sat on my Sky box, and it will probably get binned... Seems like the viewing figures are starting to tail off towards the end of S3 (under 6m), so judging by other seasons might be up for the chop if they dont improve for S4....

Mid Feb is when a lot of new season stuff starts (Post superbowl) for the spring... New Chicago Fire and Law and order SVU due this week.... mid/late feb will be new FBI/FBI:International/FBI:Most wanted, The rookie is back (yay!), plus Blue Bloods, and then Grays Anatomy (without Grey!) :D

Just finished the first season of silo.. Iam invested and season 2 is apparently shot, pretty decent watch

Brand new cherry flavor. netflix. crackers. reminds me of the ****ed up people i called friends and the silly **** we got up to in the late 70’s

Just finished Kin season 2, pretty good watch. Even had a scene with someone playing Dialed In, gangsters playing pinball💥

Back
Top Bottom