What's new

Expired What you got for +/- 6k

Expired Due to no activity

Drew Taylor

Site Supporter
That’s my budget but could go higher for the right machine.

Number 1 pick would be Ghostbusters followed by Stranger Things, however, let’s have a look at what’s available.

I’ll answer all offers, either way.

Cheers

I see the confusion here. I’m aware I won’t get a ST for 6 but might grab a GB. Turned away from ST at 7.5 a while back and kinda kicking myself. That’s why I mentioned that I can go higher for the right machine. I’m just seeing what’s out there that might tickle my fancy. If I find something sub or around 6 that’s fun, better. If I need to shell out a bit more, so be it.

I’m just really excited to get my first machine.

I see the confusion here. I’m aware I won’t get a ST for 6 but might grab a GB. Turned away from ST at 7.5 a while back and kinda kicking myself. That’s why I mentioned that I can go higher for the right machine. I’m just seeing what’s out there that might tickle my fancy. If I find something sub or around 6 that’s fun, better. If I need to shell out a bit more, so be it.

We can all see your excited drew about your first pin … just make good choices

Wow - you are close to me - I am just by the cadburys factory in Brum.
My advice is keep looking for a good PRO you are after. But maybe buy an older Bally/Williams to keep you going. Just grab one you can get your money back easily enough.

Wow - you are close to me - I am just by the cadburys factory in Brum.
My advice is keep looking for a good PRO you are after. But maybe buy an older Bally/Williams to keep you going. Just grab one you can get your money back easily enough.
That’s kinda what I’m after to be honest. Something I can have a play with till my grail turns up.

For reference the GB Pro I have on the way was a few quid short of £7k. Think I got a little lucky with it as it does have a few mods I would have bought anyway and is in great condition!

I’ve seen a handful come up for sale over the past few months and prices really have been creeping up… 007 prices certainly won’t help either!

Here’s hoping I like owning one 😂👻

Prices are all over. Took me a week to sell a mint TMNT at £6300 and there's a been a £7k GNR on here for ages. Yet GBs are going for nearly £7k and STs for £7500?

Prices are all over. Took me a week to sell a mint TMNT at £6300 and there's a been a £7k GNR on here for ages. Yet GBs are going for nearly £7k and STs for £7500?

No disrespect to any particular game (and who I am to talk with my favourite game being Big Buck Hunter), but I think the above is related to how poorly those particular games are regarded / rated.

To be fair tmnt is a fab game brilliant fun , I can understand gnr as most people feel it’s missing half of the game

Yeah, I quite liked Turtles too (in fact I nearly bought one instead of Stranger Things). But I think the general consensus is that both of these games are not as good as many of the other recent games.

I reckon TMNT will pick up favour in the next couple of years. Great art package, busy playfield, good theme. I think it got overshadowed by the likes of Deadpool and Godzilla but I reckon it will end up like Ghostbusters eventually

I reckon TMNT will pick up favour in the next couple of years. Great art package, busy playfield, good theme. I think it got overshadowed by the likes of Deadpool and Godzilla but I reckon it will end up like Ghostbusters eventually
Agreed if it’s a line up I think it sits nice , if it’s your only one it could get boring quick mainly due to the brutal speed of it

I loved TMNT. If I could afford one I’d seek one out in a heartbeat. It’s beautiful and that co-op mode is soooo much fun with mates round.
Ghostbusters looks pretty but that’s it imo.
Stranger things is awesome with the UV kit. Ultimately play them yourself.
One man’s turd is another’s treasure. I couldn’t get rid of TAF quick enough (runs and hides) but I’ve had whirlwind and taxi for about ten years

I loved TMNT. If I could afford one I’d seek one out in a heartbeat. It’s beautiful and that co-op mode is soooo much fun with mates round.
One man’s turd is another’s treasure. I couldn’t get rid of TAF quick enough (runs and hides) but I’ve had whirlwind and taxi for about ten years

Correct decision! The Addams Family is the most overrated game!

Love turtles, had around a dozen of the new era sterns and still probs my fave alongside Elvira and ghostbusters.. the moving krang figure along with the audio is one of the best things I’ve ever seen on a pinball, throw in the pizza spinner and turtle van such a great game.

Learn the market is probably the best advice I’ve been given by a few respected members on here. No harm in paying 10k for a pin if you know you are going to get roughly that back on resale if it’s the game you want.. sometimes you make a bit and sometimes you lose but evens itself out if you’re not daft 👍

I would have taken that off your hands if my missus liked it. I liked it, she didn’t. I want something we are both going to enjoy.

Big love here for TMNT so much so I sold my loaded pro for a LE @CHRIS B PINBALLS souced me.
Still here 2yrs later speaks volumes when my GB LE, Mando LE, RnM BS and JP pro left the building.
Marmite and each to there own I guess
Would take turtles over jp any day of week Col, gutted I sold my mine but had to make room for other pins. Light show is something else. Great intense pinball just how I like it

And I bought it, what a nightmare it was collecting it too. Must have been a warning as it didn’t last too long here either😂
Played and looked as good as a TAF could but just didn’t get played enough.

Prefer Taxi too.

Tmnt is awesome

Despite our general consensus on addams it's not a c.6k machine anymore

I've put feelers out for GB from long term operator contacts and they won't sell. It takes money . End of.

Back
Top Bottom