What's new

What pin are you most likely to get next?

I would love to get a Metallica, loved it since playing Will's at Swavesey last year..
My wife wants a Roadshow and my youngest pinhead son wants a Circus Voltaire!

Yeah it looks like Chris has made a cracking job of the playfield on that one. My max budget for Dracula is 1400 though, and with the marketplace awash with second hand pins at the moment, I'm holding out for a bargain :thumbs:

Sounds good. Fancy some EL paper lit versions? (You could always have the IM logo cut into them?)

166121-i.jpg

Russ, where did you get the Tron ones from. Did you get them made up or buy them from the USA. Been looking into buying a set of these for ages but shipping is soooooo expensive.
I was also talking to Stan about the Candy Apple red for the IM. Is it worth getting a few of us up together to get it done as a job lot a bit cheaper. I found out what power to use from Pinball customs in the US

Those aren't mine. Its from the guy on pinsides for sale post.

You can get those mirror blades done, right? You could ask the place where you get those done if they will laser cut some siderails and whatnot too. The rest is just standard EL paper behind the cutout.

I'd be up for a laser cut set of the standard siderails and hinges if a group buy were to happen.

On another note, have you seen this product:

http://www.litcoat.com/

Imagine a set of siderails, lockdown bar, and legs done with that stuff all tied into the flashers. mmmm.

That Litcoat stuff looks great. Hate to see what it costs though, even though they say it's just an additive to the paint.
Yep, got the mirror blades laser cut but fell out with the company who cut them. Basically they buggered up one sheet, and didn't even tell me until the finished goods were delivered. Then to top it all because it was free issue material they held no responsibility for any damage even if they caused it.
Therefore I won't be getting any more made. Still have some to sell as well.

Also believe the rails are raw when they are cut and then powdered or chromed.

I hate dealing with companies like that. Had a similar issue with a plastics company who just couldn't cut a piece of plastic for an arcade overlay to save their lives.

Might have to get me a set of your mirror blades soon too.

That's paint is awesome.
Wonder what the cost is of that stuff ?????

You buy the 'formula' from them and take that info to a local paint shop apparently. The cost is all there on the site, but its quite pricey.

I have wanted a WH2O for ages and as I am doing a project house, I can't justify the money for any pins right now.
I have been close to pulling the trigger on a few pins such as @mufcmufc's POTO but I have to get new windows fitted before winter. :(

Water ingress is as much a concern as heat loss as the log burners will help keep the rooms we live in warm.
But we can't consider decorating a single room until the windows are in and the walls dry out. I can't stand three floors of pink painted chip paper for much longer.

Water ingress is as much a concern as heat loss as the log burners will help keep the rooms we live in warm.
But we can't consider decorating a single room until the windows are in and the walls dry out. I can't stand three floors of pink painted chip paper for much longer.

3 storeys of pink wood chip?!?!?! Do you live in an abandoned mental asylum?

Hell yeah! I guess we'll just have to console ourselves with watching @ronsplooter's shop log of his Fathom...

3 storeys of pink wood chip?!?!?! Do you live in an abandoned mental asylum?
Another great Halloween suggestion. My plan is to turn it into the Addams House.
There are a few rumours about what this house has been used for, the RAF stationed officers in it during WWII. It might have been used as a small bording school. The last owners were mental but it wasn't an asylum as far as I know. ;)

Back
Top Bottom