What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wh20 help please...

****!!!

Nearly done with as much as i can on the PF so figured that i'd do the last thing before putting the thing in the machine to install the last of the plastics... And guess what. I'm missing the playfield rear piece of wood - the one that sits right at the back that the side rails mount on....

DSC_0063.JPG

That bit on the left....

It has the hangers for some of the plastics... i HAVE to find it... how annoying :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lol - indeed....

However good news - Found it hiding in my TAF cab :D Needs a spray, however at least i have it now :D

Paul,
After some advise from those that have done this before if I could please....

Metal Wire Ball guides - What's the best way to get these into a new playfield?? Hammer??

Also - T-nuts - Best way to Embed them into a new playfield?? I'm guessing same as above??

Cheers
Great to meet you at the slam on Saturday. Question for you , I'm sure i saw on here somewhere that you were trying to source a chaser board light boards and cables for your wh20. Did you get them and if so where from?

Cheers kev

Was good to meet up Kev :)

Nahh still have the chaser boards etc, however i'm sure ive seen these being re-manufactured somewhere....

Will take a look later and let you know :)

Paul

you I have found homepins that do them in oz just wondered where you got your chaser board from?

cheers kev

Back
Top Bottom