What's new

Wanted Wanted, Stern machine

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
Whilst I have no room at home currently with WoZ on loan until the new year, I'm still on the lookout for my next machine as I have an offer from someone to pin-sit until WoZ leaves and Alien is still quite some way off yet.

Am interested in the following:

Star Trek
Xmen
Batman Dark Knight
Mustang
Tron
Simpsons Pinball Party
Transformers
Wheel of Fortune
Family Guy
Mooses AC/DC Premium for £4k

Shoot me a PM if you have anything available

Cheers

Last edited:
I have a Stern galaxy will that do?

Premium is a bit out of my price range Moose, unless you wanna sell me yours cheap

I guess i could be convinced to part with my tf since it was up for sale earlier on this summer. But i have a couple of people with first dibs on it. Shall i add you to the list of potential suitors or is it really low on your pecking order?

I guess i could be convinced to part with my tf since it was up for sale earlier on this summer. But i have a couple of people with first dibs on it. Shall i add you to the list of potential suitors or is it really low on your pecking order?
REALLY underrated game. Crank the sound up on this and I reckon it is up there with some of the best sound packages.

REALLY underrated game. Crank the sound up on this and I reckon it is up there with some of the best sound packages.
I agree.
But It is at work at the moment so can't have it too loud.
Just scored 55 million on it during my lunch break. 3 million short of my best ever. Need to try harder.

I agree.
But It is at work at the moment so can't have it too loud.
Just scored 55 million on it during my lunch break. 3 million short of my best ever. Need to try harder.
Had my best game ever on it last night. Completed 'All Hail Megatron'.

IMG_7517.JPG

Wow, Andy. Impressive. I need a crib sheet to learn the rules. I don't seem to make much progress in the completion of all the stages.

I'll have a look. Thanks Andrew.
Sorry for the thread derail. Stopping now.

Back
Top Bottom