What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wanted, Stern machine

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
Whilst I have no room at home currently with WoZ on loan until the new year, I'm still on the lookout for my next machine as I have an offer from someone to pin-sit until WoZ leaves and Alien is still quite some way off yet.

Am interested in the following:

Star Trek
Xmen
Batman Dark Knight
Mustang
Tron
Simpsons Pinball Party
Transformers
Wheel of Fortune
Family Guy
Mooses AC/DC Premium for £4k

Shoot me a PM if you have anything available

Cheers

Last edited:
I have a Stern galaxy will that do?

Premium is a bit out of my price range Moose, unless you wanna sell me yours cheap

I guess i could be convinced to part with my tf since it was up for sale earlier on this summer. But i have a couple of people with first dibs on it. Shall i add you to the list of potential suitors or is it really low on your pecking order?

I guess i could be convinced to part with my tf since it was up for sale earlier on this summer. But i have a couple of people with first dibs on it. Shall i add you to the list of potential suitors or is it really low on your pecking order?
REALLY underrated game. Crank the sound up on this and I reckon it is up there with some of the best sound packages.

REALLY underrated game. Crank the sound up on this and I reckon it is up there with some of the best sound packages.
I agree.
But It is at work at the moment so can't have it too loud.
Just scored 55 million on it during my lunch break. 3 million short of my best ever. Need to try harder.

I agree.
But It is at work at the moment so can't have it too loud.
Just scored 55 million on it during my lunch break. 3 million short of my best ever. Need to try harder.
Had my best game ever on it last night. Completed 'All Hail Megatron'.

IMG_7517.JPG

Wow, Andy. Impressive. I need a crib sheet to learn the rules. I don't seem to make much progress in the completion of all the stages.

I'll have a look. Thanks Andrew.
Sorry for the thread derail. Stopping now.

Back
Top Bottom