What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Walking Dead on Gumtree

Expired Due to no activity
This was posted on the eBay thread last week. Contacted the seller but never heard back after requested additional pictures. Also selling on behalf of a friend etc etc.
Could be a scam, but hopefully legit and someone gets in on group.

And it’s an LE not Premium, surely you would know that if you owned it?

might be one of those 'he had an affair' I'm gonna get my revenge...:suspect:

I would suspect it's genuine. Not exactly a bargain, price is about a grand higher than the original NIB price for the LEs. Might be the going rate for one, who knows these days.....

Very odd, contacted her but it’s not her machine it’s her friends, she gave me her number and the photos supplied where questionable supposedly a bad camera on her phone, it’s 2017 doesn’t everyone have a decent camera now....?

I know HLD had one for sale. So it could be a newbie that’s bought it. Premium LE most folk wouldn’t know the difference.

As long as you don’t part with any cash till you see it in person and complete sale. Guess it would be ok.. what happens if it’s on HLD credit.. no expert on that..

Maybe we need a HPI check on pins ;-)

I know HLD had one for sale. So it could be a newbie that’s bought it. Premium LE most folk wouldn’t know the difference.

As long as you don’t part with any cash till you see it in person and complete sale. Guess it would be ok.. what happens if it’s on HLD credit.. no expert on that..

Maybe we need a HPI check on pins ;-)

That’s a great point Kenny, wouldn’t the credit transfer to the new owner in the same way any other credit agreement or HP does?

miscellaneous-worms-can-tin-opening_a_can_of_worms-opening-jfa2492_low.jpg

It is an LE and if you owned it and wanted to sell it for £7.5k, would you put up a decent description more than 1 line. Nice for the family to play? Give over. move on people.

You would have to go with cash, Don't give any info as to where you are from, use false number plates till you got round the corner.
Job done.

False number plates!! This is a pin in Notts not an undercover operation for MI5. Whilst you're looking over the pin some eagle eyed copper runs said false plates through the system and you end up in court trying to defend your actions. If you're lucky you get a fine, if not you're in Parkhurst trying not to drop the soap in the showers.

“Great fun for all the family”. I can imagine little johnny asking “mommy why has that funny man’s head been blown off?”

My kids aged 2 and 5 love it. Although mostly because its got a train track. I think they expect to see Thomas come hurtling through the pop bumpers.

Back
Top Bottom