What's new

Wanted Vinyl jukebox.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Yes - rare for me to be asking for a jukebox.

I got let down on a Wurlitzer I purchased on ebay recently. Guy turned out to be a scam artist to say the least, so going thru the procedure now to get my refund. I sold my jukeboxes as I thought I had one incoming.

Ideally looking for something 50/60s.

Non working is fine.

Gone thru a load of people I know in the trade and nothing suitable for me. It is either Stern LE money or just come out of a barn.

Anyone got anything they want to shift on?

Feel free and PM me.

Hi I have a Wurlitzer Lyric model F. It’s made in 1970 at Wurlitzer Germany. Works although not had it switched in for a few months. It needs cosmetic tidy up, which I was going to do but never got round to it. I’m based in Carlisle Cumbria,

Attachments

• EB82D0B9-1C96-4500-B3A3-FB734D1D962E.jpeg
    EB82D0B9-1C96-4500-B3A3-FB734D1D962E.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi I have a Wurlitzer Lyric model F. It’s made in 1970 at Wurlitzer Germany. Works although not had it switched in for a few months. It needs cosmetic tidy up, which I was going to do but never got round to it. I’m based in Carlisle Cumbria,
Thanks for posting. Looking for something older really buddy with a valve amplifier.
Appreciate it.

Jamie Bird has a lot, and I know he is actively advertising stuff at the moment. It might be worth dropping him a line.

Back
Top Bottom