What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Vinyl jukebox.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Yes - rare for me to be asking for a jukebox.

I got let down on a Wurlitzer I purchased on ebay recently. Guy turned out to be a scam artist to say the least, so going thru the procedure now to get my refund. I sold my jukeboxes as I thought I had one incoming.

Ideally looking for something 50/60s.

Non working is fine.

Gone thru a load of people I know in the trade and nothing suitable for me. It is either Stern LE money or just come out of a barn.

Anyone got anything they want to shift on?

Feel free and PM me.

Hi I have a Wurlitzer Lyric model F. It’s made in 1970 at Wurlitzer Germany. Works although not had it switched in for a few months. It needs cosmetic tidy up, which I was going to do but never got round to it. I’m based in Carlisle Cumbria,

Attachments

• EB82D0B9-1C96-4500-B3A3-FB734D1D962E.jpeg
    EB82D0B9-1C96-4500-B3A3-FB734D1D962E.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi I have a Wurlitzer Lyric model F. It’s made in 1970 at Wurlitzer Germany. Works although not had it switched in for a few months. It needs cosmetic tidy up, which I was going to do but never got round to it. I’m based in Carlisle Cumbria,
Thanks for posting. Looking for something older really buddy with a valve amplifier.
Appreciate it.

Jamie Bird has a lot, and I know he is actively advertising stuff at the moment. It might be worth dropping him a line.

Back
Top Bottom