What's new

Wanted Used dr who playfield

I did, but not for the final sale price, I got it for 750. The optos were an easy fix, 3 new lm339 ic's on the opto board. Now it's a full runner. However the pf is in a bad way. It's not going to be a collectors peice. Just for operating

I wasn't really looking to sell, just saw your post, £450? Probably a bit much if you are putting it on site but it would be bullet proof!

DW1.jpg
DW3.jpg
DW4.jpg
DW5.jpg
DW6.jpg

Yes yes, For wall art and being a Doctor Who nut, most certainly... In fact it's perfect condition for that as it shows it's been enjoyed a lot...

That really is a great result all round.

Game saved
Surplus playfield sold
Wall art secured

Bravo pinballinfo.com

I know. It was just tongue and cheek. Anyway past the summer i should have finished the man cave and repatriated the three machines i currently have on loan and then you'll be able to have my dw on loan if you want. :)

Yes dw is a funny game. It is a bit like marmite. I have had it for the past 10 years and i still come back to it. My son of 9 likes it more than the shadow or spiderman sitting next to it. Mine hasn't got the topper, the cabinet is faded but i still love it.

Hi, I need to check I still have this before everyone gets excited (that's why I put "I think") in my post!!!

I have a few clear coated playfields from when I started experimenting with it but I know I sold some. I will try to look them out tonight.

BTW for what its worth years ago I had a DW and hated it but recently had a good go on a mates and actually quite enjoyed it, I would have one again if one turned up at the right price. The darleks screaming still annoyed me though!

Matt.

Hi, I need to check I still have this before everyone gets excited (that's why I put "I think") in my post!!!

I have a few clear coated playfields from when I started experimenting with it but I know I sold some. I will try to look them out tonight.

BTW for what its worth years ago I had a DW and hated it but recently had a good go on a mates and actually quite enjoyed it, I would have one again if one turned up at the right price. The darleks screaming still annoyed me though!

Matt.

Hey up Matt have you had any luck finding the playfield?

Sorry dude, despite 2 massive searches I have failed to uncover it, I have an inkling that it may have gone to the US a couple of years ago. Sorry to get your hopes up.

I did find nice Corvette, WWF (Data East, both playfields) Shadow, Whodunnit, NBA Fastbreak playfields, all clear coated if anyone is interested!

Sorry dude, despite 2 massive searches I have failed to uncover it, I have an inkling that it may have gone to the US a couple of years ago. Sorry to get your hopes up.

I did find nice Corvette, WWF (Data East, both playfields) Shadow, Whodunnit, NBA Fastbreak playfields, all clear coated if anyone is interested!

Oh well no problems, the search continues :p

Might have to get the missus to have a go at painting the damaged area, it is only an operators table and I could always change the pf at a later date, besides, it would be a shame to see her talents on the mini pf go to waste....

Back
Top Bottom