What's new

Urgh

Screw this, I'm going to setup my own pinball forum with the old color scheme! :rofl:

Please note this post is not serious!

The title of this thread made me think it was something to do with lifting a Pin2K machine up a flight of stairs....

;-)

Better now???

Failing that, what colour would you like!!! :D

EDIT - as i thought, upgrading the old style has "broken" it :(:oops:

So i'm guessing the style is ok, just the colour... Come on chaps - Gimme a clue...!! I can do a nice red if you like.... ;)

If it is a choice between the light and the dark then even though I didn't like it at first I actually now prefer it to the black/grey :thumbs:

Saying that though the green type of @lukewells My Pinball Machines is very hard to see/read :), maybe a slight colour change Luke?

I didn't see the colour change but don't fix what's not broke. Always thought this forum was easy on the eyes and easy to use so big plus in my book but I am almost 50, have no idea of funky, or much else, and I wear my pants round my waist nor falling off my backside so maybe I need to get with it!

This new version is a lot better when using Safari on an ipad, the old version had some issues such as problems when trying to select text which have gone now!

However......people's home town seems to have disappeared, now it just has 'Country'? It was useful to see where people were on the For Sale thread, for example.

It's now much better than the orange but could background grey be darker, as much like the old black as possible..

Ugh. This washed out grey is horrible. The black was perfect for my tired old eyes

I didn't see the colour change but don't fix what's not broke. Always thought this forum was easy on the eyes and easy to use so big plus in my book

Unfortunately Adrian, it was broken - that was the problem. It's even more broken now, since my attempt to update it last night... It's back with the designers at the moment..

However......people's home town seems to have disappeared,

Well spotted - missed that one - i'll sort that today :)

, as much like the old black as possible..

black was perfect for my tired old eyes

Ok will see what i can do :)

Eh????? That doesn't make sense :)

What I was trying to say was that I prefer the style/colour of Pinballinfo Light rather than Pinballinfo Dark but not every colour works on the light background i.e. if you look at Luke's list of machines, on any of his posts, then the green doesn't really work on a white background but looks ok on the dark background if you change styles. If that makes sense :)

When I came onto the site yesterday I thought my phone had shot the bolt. I had to sit in a darkened room until my retinas resumed normal service, this morning I tuned in wearing sunglasses in anticipation and am pleasantly surprised. I'm happy with how it is now, good job @Paul, you can keep some of the people happy some of the time... etc...:)

Put it back, or at least make it a stylie we can choose ;)

Will we get the button back to scroll to the top of a page again? That was a pretty awesome feature when using a phone.

Back
Top Bottom