What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade work

But I'm struggling a bit with the darkness of the grey in thread posts, and the darkness of the blue used for the titles
JT,
Were't you one of the guys that preferred a lighter Theme?? I'm intending to, subject to changes etc, create a light version of this one... would that suit you better??
Cheers :)

Nice ;) I have to put one of those on the web application I'm building at work at the moment. My own personal solution to the scroll-to-top issue was to program my middle mouse button (wheel) click the same as pressing the HOME key. Click! Boom! But sticky header is nice as it's always in view and updates whilst you're on a page with new alerts. Very swish :cool:

I can sticky the entire navigation bar too, however i did find that one a little annoying :D

Reactions: JT.
ok - here's a new feature for you all on a pc...

rather than clicking on the "reply" button and then edit the reply.... just highlight the test you want to quote.... and click on the reply button that appears below....

Also - if you want to quote multiple things, highlight and click "+quote"... that will add to "multi-quote" and then once you have all the bits you want, click on the "insert quotes" under the reply box....

Hmm....I'm not sure I like the new layout...yet. I'm viewing on an iPad Air and when first loaded I thought it had loaded a mobile site or something. Has the text got larger?

I can sticky the entire navigation bar too, however i did find that one a little annoying :D

I'd think I'd find that annoying too. I like the way it's just the notification bar that gets smaller and sticks.

ok - here's a new feature for you all on a pc...

rather than clicking on the "reply" button and then edit the reply.... just highlight the test you want to quote.... and click on the reply button that appears below....

Also - if you want to quote multiple things, highlight and click "+quote"... that will add to "multi-quote" and then once you have all the bits you want, click on the "insert quotes" under the reply box....

New feature duly tested on this very post! +LIKE

I will give it until the end of the week but if I still don't like it, then the font gets it right between the eyes.

JT,
Were't you one of the guys that preferred a lighter Theme?? I'm intending to, subject to changes etc, create a light version of this one... would that suit you better??
Cheers

I'm not too fussed light or dark tbh :). I used to use the old dark one, but I'd use a light one if the contrast between text and background was better. I'm using the light one now actually, 'cos I can read it :p

Last edited:
I'm not too fussed light or dark tbh :). I used to use the old dark one, but I'd use a light one if the contrast between text and background was better. I'm using the light one now actually, 'cos I can read it :p

same here.

Any better?? :)

I'm around 1/2 way through the light theme anyhow... gimme 24 hours :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JT.
Any better?? :)

Yes! Looking great now, nice work Paul :)

I actually like the new font too - it's a nice change:) But I now noticed that there is a lie in the "About Us" section :rofl: - it says "only two years old". Unless time is slowing, surely if you count the various incarnations of the site we've been here for a good 4-5 years now?

I THINK that's sans-serif now - dunno as i know nothing about fonts - anyone else agree??? :D

Thats in posts only.. :)

That sounds more like it :) But what did you check? :) Did you count the forum software we had before this one - I'm pretty sure we had at least one, maybe two other iterations of software before we got to this stable one - good times :)?

Hey Paul,
If we started all this in July 2011 how come the guy who made it all happen only joined in October 2012 ???????

Back
Top Bottom