What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underlying issue(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676580 said:
It ALREADY had a "shop down"

Don't fix what isn't broken (2nd time of mentioning it).

So it didn't have a new playfield :confused:

I'm sure you can forgive my confusion, after all you just said it did have a new playfield.

It's misnomer's like this that give you a bad name as a pinball seller Andy.

We all make mistakes.. because after i stated the mistake, i did some more homework.

Deeply sorry, Dad.

Mr Perfect I take it?

Are you still after a MM?

Man to man.. Blackpool is a dangerous place on a night out.

An example of the ****e this bloke keeps sending me by PM
rolleyes-1.gif

Born & breed here (Blackpool) I know how bad it is..

What does crack me, Jonathan. How you give it the "big en" yet when i send you a PM, you cry so others can see. Not hugged as a child?

Call me!

Interesting stance you have.

.. 280 plus unique hits to the site today. The more you guys chat about pinballparadise the more "perks" I get.

More, more.

Post the Pms, theres only one of us giving it the big en! I've been more than polite, Ive even sent you a picture of me and Jersey Jack so you know who to talk to at Blackpool. I'm a bit too old to be threatening people online.

There seems to be one or two who are still in some doubt about how much of a clown you are, I think your Blackpool mafia patter has put paid to that.

Paul you have a PM. I've NOTHING more to type.

The End..

The above has been mentioned by myself some 3 plus times now...

Become a Mod, you're on here more than them.

Saying that we'd of been unable to flirt. :-(

jonathan' date=' post: 1676600 said:
An example of the ****e this bloke keeps sending me by PM
rolleyes-1.gif

this is disgracefull and needs to stop. as i suspected at the beginning this was going to turn into a car crash....

whoever wrote 'any publicity is good publicity' aimed it rockstars and not machine sellers.

Geral Ratner springs to mind.

To sides to EVERY story, like all of the comments i've made a member on here (no need to mention names) has blown it OTT.

jonathan' date=' post: 1676606 said:
A think a lock or delete would be best for all parties right about now!

I think you could be right.

For the record, i havent got a problem with threads like this, however when people start to air their dirty laundry in public is where things should stop.

If people have an issue, then there is a phone. Call etc. If there is still an issue, post about it and tell others. There's no point in fighting about it on-line, since if there has been an issue between two parties that is unresolved then it will go on and on and on.....

Just like this thread!

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676608 said:
Become a Mod, you're on here more than them.

Saying that we'd of been unable to flirt. :-(

I've been very tolerant of everyone on here so far i think. Please don't be the first to make we wield the large stick....

Thank You, Paul.

A phone.. USE IT (not aimed at you, Paul).

Myself & another member mentioned this a number of times..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom