What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underlying issue(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676534 said:
..I've said what I need to say.

Who is for White Water photos?

Still waiting to see them on this thread?

To be honest, Replay.

This thread is getting out of hand.

I'll start another.

No flexing here - You have started a thread called " Underlying Issues", asking us to " ..Please explain your issues"? What did you think you were going to get?

I have explained one of the "underlying" issues that you cannot ignore - you have answered with an elaborate story for each machine - fair enough.

If you - or Saint Michael Decker would like to sue me, then bring it on

I would assume that you have now got some good feedback from the thread, to see where you stand, and why.

As I have "explained my issues" with pinballparadise, I will no longer reply to this thread. Michael pm me for my details - I will gladly pass them onto you.

Anyone into pins who does a bit of asking and digging, can find all about the various pinball vendors/sellers with have here in the UK. There are clearly certain levels of vendor: Scumbag to saint and everything in between.

Perhaps we should have a feedback thread? Truthful stuff only, no slagging or name calling. Just reports on honest business dealings so people can be sure where to go for a good deal or service.

I've a sneaking suspicion mr Decker and Andy may be friends. Very bizarre how he keeps ignoring the facts and championing PP as the innocent party.

Good luck with the suing, you will be laughed out of court
smile-1.png

.. The court idea has nothing to do with me.

:)

Let;s not be putting words in peoples mouths, mind.. White Water photos posted (5 plus view, no replies) - Laugh OUT LOUD!

I didn't say it was you that said it either.

Nice pin. Although my issue has never been with what you are selling, as I have maintained all along. You appear to keep forgetting that bit

Just making sure, we'd not want things going OTT. Now would we? Opps.. To late.

:)

My attitude does stink a bit like my shin pads after a hard game of football (Soccer).

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676556 said:
Just making sure, we'd not want things going OTT. Now would we? Opps.. To late.

smile-1.png

My attitude does stink a bit like my shin pads after a hard game of football (Soccer).

Pah - *nothing* stinks like my boxing wraps after I've left them in the bag all weekend....

Oh, nice machine by the way - looks really good. I wonder if we're going to see that £600 one now, and i wonder if it'll be in the same league??

Neither stink as much as my karate outfit after I have knacked loads of people, what with me being dead hard and doing karate and all that...

You plum. Are you 2 taking turns on the same laptop by any chance?

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676558 said:
Doubt it...

Man United v Aldershot.

Aaaaand he's off again. Pretty hard to play the injured party when you come out with tosh like this.

STICK TO THE TOPIC IN HAND or are you back peddling?

Don't name call.. No we are not, i've never met Michael in my life.

But.. I'd like too.

You don't half clutch at straws.

ADMIN/MODS... Please do an IP cross reference, as Jonathan seems to think we are colluding.

jonathan' date=' post: 1676560 said:
Aaaaand he's off again. Pretty hard to play the injured party when you come out with tosh like this.

It was an EXAMPLE..

Please call me.. I'm sick of typing.

Michael Decker' date=' post: 1676561 said:
oooh goody! A karate man! PM me your address, like what you offered, and we'll play.....

When exactly did I offer you my address? Is the caped crusader offering people out online now
tongue-1.png

InternetWarrior-1.jpg

I would love a WH20 at home but couldn't pay £2500 for one, unless it had new decals/playfield etc......

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676523 said:
Which this one has. Flawless.

Except you just admitted in the other thread that it hasn't? Make your mind up jackanory. You could have shelled out £4 for a new flipper bat as well rather than stick the old grimy one back on.

MODS/ADMINS.. Please, please don't let this get to 3 pages.

I didn't "stick" anything back on. QUIT assuming.

..We can all pick flaws.

Mate, friend, pal.. I'm in Blackpool. Let's chat.. Tea or coffee? I've a can machine too, takes 50p's only. Coke, Tango etc.

Your pick.

You didnt reply to my point. You said this morning it was flawless and had new decals and a new playfield.

Now you're saying it hasn't?

Also, you didn't stick the flippers back on? Can you expand? It sounds like you mean you didn't take them off in the first place. For £2500 I would expect a shop down to the bare wood at the very least.

You need to get out more..

Please we have an SS for sale, if you're interested maybe if you do purchase it you will QUIT hounding me.

Well, of course people have met me over the years, so presumably I do come out from my Mummy's basement from time to time. I'm only 6', not 6'4", I only go weightlifting on a Sunday morning, and I haven't had a 'streetfight' for a very long time. But apart from that, your pic is spot-on.

But apologies - it was Jon, not you, that actually had the good grace to offer his details. You've been given pinballparadise's details but clearly haven't the bottle to telephone him - preferring instead to play keyboard warrior here instead.

And weren't you the one saying your £600 WW is as good as his £2500 one, and promised photos? Seems to me that only pinballparadise has delivered on THAT promise - so where's your pics Jonathan? Can't wait to see this pristine £600 WW of yours.....

jonathan' date=' post: 1676574 said:
You didnt reply to my point. You said this morning it was flawless and had new decals and a new playfield.

Now you're saying it hasn't?

Also, you didn't stick the flippers back on? Can you expand? It sounds like you mean you didn't take them off in the first place. For £2500 I would expect a shop down to the bare wood at the very least.

It ALREADY had a "shop down"

Don't fix what isn't broken (2nd time of mentioning it).

If you were genuinly interested, you would get an invite (many have been sent) to look at it yourself.. Not happy?! Oh well.. shake hands. I'll see you on your way.

What do you want from me a FULL indepth ESSAY. Date stamped photos, professional taken photos with a light & back drop?

I beleive the machine is flawless, yes.. Need I go on?

I believe that you're a ............ But i'm sure you would disagree. Head meet brick wall.

ADMIN.. Please. This topic is not only OTT, another thread is being brought into it considering I created a separate thread "White Water".

Seaside town based (Blackpool). Visit us.

Michael Decker' date=' post: 1676579 said:
Well, of course people have met me over the years, so presumably I do come out from my Mummy's basement from time to time. I'm only 6', not 6'4", I only go weightlifting on a Sunday morning, and I haven't had a 'streetfight' for a very long time. But apart from that, your pic is spot-on.

But apologies - it was Jon, not you, that actually had the good grace to offer his details. You've been given pinballparadise's details but clearly haven't the bottle to telephone him - preferring instead to play keyboard warrior here instead.

And weren't you the one saying your £600 WW is as good as his £2500 one, and promised photos? Seems to me that only pinballparadise has delivered on THAT promise - so where's your pics Jonathan? Can't wait to see this pristine £600 WW of yours.....

Cheers again. But you're p!ssing in the wind. It's like talking to a child.

..in his defence, he has posted photos. See the CORRECT thread (White Water).

Posted them about 10mins ago
wink-1.png

I never said mine was better than his, merely that I paid 4 times less. Careful now, that sounds slanderous, Ill be asking you to represent me before long

I was at the show last weekend for anyone that wanted to speak to me (and lots of nice folk did) and Ill be at Blackpool for anyone that wants to speak to me there. So give the whole phone number thing a rest please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom