What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underlying issue(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Decker' date=' post: 1676505 said:
I disagree - what happened on that board was on *that* board, and was rightly pulled. There's no excuse for spreading it to yet another forum, particularly when one of the antagonists claims to have argued it on eBay, RGP, UKPinball and here. I'm fine with people complaining about other people when they have direct experience of being ripped off or whatever, but otherwise it's just tittle-tattle and hearsay....

Thank You.
smile-1.png

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676507 said:
My email & mobile number is all over our website.. We are Blackpool based too.

smile-1.png

I was referring to *Jonathan* being argumentative and that he should go to Blackpool and sort it our direct with you, rather than have all this crap splurged all over every pinball forum....

So shall I presume these penis's have been forgotten about?? Just when I thought the topic was <cough> coming to head......

Michael Decker' date=' post: 1676510 said:
I was referring to *Jonathan* being argumentative and that he should go to Blackpool and sort it our direct with you, rather than have all this crap splurged all over every pinball forum....

I was agreeing.

..I've given the username in question my mobile number on a number of times.

Without going around the houses (i've better things to do).. I'll happily chat to anyone.

That is what is up with this World, no one chats voice 2 voice.

We've a Skype account if that is suitable.

A "chip" at White Water which I thought was a little sad was also mentioned.

Granted you bought 1 for £600 & ours is £2,500.

For all you know we could of gone to great lengths (flights, hotels for example) to get such a clean table with not a mark on it. Therefore thus the price would reflect this.

I take it you're employed? By that I mean you personally do not go & spend your own money on x product to sell at a profit (business).

Going off the above £600 for a White Water is cheap (IMO) & may or not need some work. Would you sell this machine at a loss?

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676513 said:
A "chip" at White Water which I thought was a little sad was also mentioned.

Granted you bought 1 for £600 & ours is £2,500.

For all you know we could of gone to great lengths (flights, hotels for example) to get such a clean table with not a mark on it. Therefore thus the price would reflect this.

I take it you're employed? By that I mean you personally do not go & spend your own money on x product to sell at a profit (business).

Going off the above £600 for a White Water is cheap (IMO) & may or not need some work. Would you sell this machine at a loss?

Jonathan - could you just give the guy your number, or ring him direct yourself? Then we wouldn't need to re-hash all this stuff here. Thanks....

Th
Michael Decker' date=' post: 1676498 said:
To be fair, it seems to me that he joined this board to contribute to this thread (titled 'Pinball paradise at it again on pinside.com') which appears designed to throw petrol on the fire http://www.pinballinfo.com/forums/threads/pinball-paradise-at-it-again-on-pinside-com.308817/ His response seemed somewhat reasonable considering the context; if it were my business being slagged off I'd be injuncting ISP's by now (and at the very least be demanding you pull what appear to be actionable comments that appear to be hearsay). You might consider removing the original thread and this one before it gets even more out of hand?

The admins have the power..

Surely if someone starts a thread about this guy, he has a right to come and defend his corner, regardless of his penis size?

BallyWilliams suck' date=' post: 1676519 said:
Surely if someone starts a thread about this guy, he has a right to come and defend his corner, regardless of his penis size?

Correct.

The "penis" part has gone a little far now. Let's drop it.. Tongue & cheek has been taken to the extreme.

Who wants White Water photos?

I would love a WH20 at home but couldn't pay £2500 for one, unless it had new decals/playfield etc......

Spiderman - Not the old "the buyer didn't collect" line again. A favourite line of shill bidders. Considering the guy had 60% activity with you and 5 withdrawn bids -weren't you suspicious? Or why not sell to the next highest bidder. Your argument doesn't hold any water, or sense. You shilled it and are stuck with it.

smile-1.png
wink-1.png

.. Well considering the guy paid via credit card & wanted it delivered.

I for one don't like to tarnish. Sorry I'll change my ways from now on. Any-more pointers, 'ye old buddy old pal?

I'll repeat myself again. I'll repeat myself again.

If you feel that way.. Report me to ebay & let the support staff deal with it.

Until then.. Quit worrying about it & go play a pinball.

This is clearly defamatory; there is no proof whatsoever that pinballparadise has committed the criminal act of shill bidding - indeed he has provided a adequate explanation for re-offering the machine.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676520 said:
Correct.

The "penis" part has gone a little far now. Let's drop it.. Tongue & cheek has been taken to the extreme.

Who wants White Water photos?

Put some pictures on here? I have not seen a beautiful WH20 anywhere......

'You shilled it and are stuck with it'

Textbook defamation - print it out, go to a big firm who will act for you under a Conditional Fee Arrangement, and collect from the poster and anyone else who facilitated it.

I have no idea whether you're a crook or not, but I'm sick of all this playground stuff all over the internet by people too scared to pick up a phone or face people - the only way to deal with them is via the law. It's simple these days, and really cheap via a CFA - which I guarantee you'll get for something so cut and dried.

I'm almost at the point of offering to act for him free if he can't get a CFA, just for the fun of seeing you present your defence........

..I've said what I need to say.

Who is for White Water photos?

Michael, you do that.

Do your homework though, ask him about his Dr Who and others, which he has "sold" 3 times

You dont want left red faced and out of pocket I'm sure.

no smiley

Dr Who.. Was listed many times on ebay, yes.

It didn't sell, so re-listed it.. it didn't sell so I re-listed it.

.. is that against ebay rules?

I think you will find that it is NOT!

Dr Who was bought by a gentleman down South (no names). He also bought another machine (STTNG). That is 2 (two) machines in total.

Next...

highjon' date=' post: 1676535 said:
Michael, you do that.

Do your homework though, ask him about his Dr Who and others, which he has "sold" 3 times

You dont want left red faced and out of pocket I'm sure.

no smiley

That's all irrelevant - you'll need to *prove* your allegation that he shilled Spiderman, otherwise you lose. It'll be a very short hearing......

I (along with a friend) personally delivered them.

It was an entertained & LONG drive. Needs must & all.

My mobile is fully charged, if anyone would like to chat. :)

Michael Decker' date=' post: 1676537 said:
That's all irrelevant - you'll need to *prove* your allegation that he shilled Spiderman, otherwise you lose. It'll be a very short hearing......

Don't rise to it. He/she clearly has issues with bordom & likes to flex on here.

ADMINS/MODS..

I'm simply responding to the comments.

If you feel the need to delete/remove (not that you need telling), please go ahead.

2 pages already. I feel famous.

The HITS are still increasing on the site, that's me having a day off soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom