What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unacceptable Images.

I had some of that bought from Sainsburys i think last Christmas... Lovely stuff :D

It's official you're all nuts.... marmite flavoured nuts... funny though! Oh and keep the site clean, it's pinball not balls deep... (hope that comment doesn't offend)...

Right, sod the Marmite. I was just made aware of these recently. And, if you can take sweets sweeter than a sweet thing in sweet town, these are the finest out there:

7244.jpg

Now I GOT to get me some of this:

I had some a couple of years ago... nice, but didn't taste so different from the normal one to me. Steer clear of Marmite peanuts though!

As for images, it's nice to be able to browse at work - even the avatars are a problem in that respect (one in particular, cough)... I end up trying to read with the left-hand side off the edge of the screen. Is there any way to get a "no avatars" or "no images" option? I used to use a forum once which had a "work theme" you could set where the screen was plain black on white and no images... or emoticons :thumbs:

You could try using a browser which supports plugins to block images maybe?

I know Firefox has a few that will do that. I think you can even select specific images that it'll never display.

Nice idea but unfortunately all of our desktops are completely locked down so we are stuck with IE9 and no access to configuration/options even.

What the hell happened to it anyway? Looks scorched to bits.
"I was doing a mylar removal on my day one mylar High Speed, this thing was friggin' beautiful, I was going to take it to Expo this year! I use the hot air gun and it comes up like a dream, colors are even brighter than I hoped!! Unfortunately, it leaves the regular tough glue on the playfield and I do the goo gone with the paper towel thing and then move on to VM&P Naptha and finally on to goof off! Nothing is working on this machine! I finally decide to heat up the playfield a little to soften up the glue, hopefully. I take the PROPANE torch, don't ask me why, I don't know.....(why didn't I use the hot air gun, I did it because it wasn't working fast enough, but it was working) Well needless to say I got about 30 seconds of heating it up and POOF!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! Black smoke rising, tripping over the dog, and grabbing the bucket of soapy water that I used yesterday to wipe down the cabinet and throwing it all over the playfield only caused the flame to roll to the underside of the playfiled! Now I'm dousing it out with a rag trying to blow out the remains of the flames and the fuel slick accumulating in the bottom by the coin tray. Aired the house out, friggin' freezing now! Stripped the playfield bare in the hopes of doing an overlay or who knows anybody have a playfield for sale? God I'm stupid! Lets just say at this point Jesus wouldn't be playing my High Speed! I wonder if home-owners insurance will cover this? I hope I don't have a 'dummy clause'. Excuse me I have to go to bed now and cry myself to sleep."

There are a few times I have grabbed a tool to do a quick job and caught myself when I consider the consequences, I guess that is the brains kicking in which is what failed in this mans process. I am sure he has punished himself enough about it.

Back
Top Bottom