What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrasonic Cleaners

It's fine, I ordered one this morning direct from Alibaba. Will be here in 5 days.

I learned not to rely on other people a long time ago.
Huh? You ordered 48h too late and then when they arrived you couldnt remember if you had or not (so presumably never paid?)

Bit harsh pete imho, Mark's done a great favour for many and you just missed out, that's all.

@PeteB please send the name of the supplier, 5 days is fast and I need a couple more for a friend. I bring a lot of stuff from China mainly videowall panels but everything is taking an age at the moment. I paid to air freight 100sq m of video wall 10 days ago and while it left China in a timely manor it has been stuck at UK customs for the last 4 days!

Shanghai Sihao Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.

I only ordered one and on FedEx Priority shipping so that's probably why. Bulk orders from China I always find take forever, usually 4-5 weeks but during Corona season who knows.

Huh? You ordered 48h too late and then when they arrived you couldnt remember if you had or not (so presumably never paid?)

Bit harsh pete imho, Mark's done a great favour for many and you just missed out, that's all.

Try July 9th. But thanks for your comment anyway.

Just arrived to find mine here safe and sound, that's board cleaning all day today then! Thanks Mary appreciate your doing this for us.

I've been playing around with my cleaner since receiving it last week (thanks again for organising @Markjduk). I'd like to learn from others exerperience of best fluid mix/temps/run times for cleaning:
1. PCB
2. Plastic (star posts, etc)
3. Metal and Jewlery (who else justified the cost with Mrs Pinhead - free jewlery cleaning!)
4. Rubbers (can that be cleaned ultrasonically?)
5. Ribbon Cables/PVC coated cable

Any other stuff that gets cleaned really well ultrasonically?

Cheers
Mike

Back
Top Bottom