What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrasonic Cleaners

Markjduk

Registered
Alias
MartyMcFly
I am bringing some Ultra Sonic cleaners in from China for work - they are 10l models, If anyone is interested let me know. Likely to be around £150 maybe a little less. I have a small one which I have used on pinball bits and they are awesome. Happy to add a few more to the order.

I know most of you don’t know me, so happy to do them through eBay if it makes people feel more comfortable about the transaction. Will have to add 10%-15% to cover their fees.

Attachments

• A79E09D6-FE3D-4112-9DF0-7C212CDAD020.jpeg
    A79E09D6-FE3D-4112-9DF0-7C212CDAD020.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Sorry for the slow response on these, work took over this week! They will be £145 each plus £8 postage, £153 total. Please let me know if you definitely want one as I will be placing the order this week. Delivery will be around 30 days later.

I'm in for one if have another space, or if someone drops out.

Guess I missed the boat, if not put me down for one and PMs me your pp details

Col

Can someone tell me what liquid you should use in these for cleaning plastics/metal? Thanks

If there are any left then I'd like one. Sorry for being a late comer....totally missed this.

Back
Top Bottom